• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 💫 THE BIG GIVEAWAY 💫 WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

tumblr_inline_mvp9e8NsNc1qbs47q.gif

W I N N E R S

🥉3RD PLACE🥉

leiamaee
Screenshot_461.png

-= You've Won =-

5 Million IGB
1 RV sets of choice (Furniture + Clothes)
1 Inventories worth (16) of ANY item

tumblr_mc464820Pq1qdlkyg.gif

🥈2ND PLACE🥈

Mintyfresh
Screenshot_463.png

-= You've Won =-

12.5 Million IGB
2 RV sets of choice (Furniture + Clothes)
2 Inventories worth (32) of ANY item

tumblr_mc4645Doow1qdlkyg.gif

🥇1ST PLACE🥇

Calysis
Screenshot_464.png

-= You've Won =-

25 Million IGB
3 RV sets of choice (Furniture + Clothes)
3 Inventories worth (48) of ANY item

tumblr_mc4642ngvu1qdlkyg.gif

To the winners:
- Please add me as soon as you're available.
- Please PM me with a list of items you want, this can be ANY item in the game!
- Please PM me with a list of the RV(s) you want to have items from - (Both clothes and furniture)
- Please give me TIME to get all your items. It can take me up to 3 days depending on what you want!
- If the winners do not PM me within a week from now, another winner will be picked in their place.

To everyone else:
Thank you for entering, to see this many people enter was awesome! I'm so glad I made a come back to the Bell Tree Forums and got into Animal Crossing again! Thank you for being an awesome community and who knows, I might throw an even bigger give-away sometime soon! I really appreciate you all <3

Congratulations to the winners! :blush: And thank you to Jinxie for putting together such a great giveaway. I love seeing the generosity of the people here on the forums. <3

Congrats to the winners! The little ghost icons that you used in the announcement post are so cute, heh.

Oh my goodness *-* Thank you for this giveaway!! I'll send you a PM now!

Back