• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sims 4, ACNL, Pokemon? VOTE

Which do you think is better?

• The Sims 4

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • ACNL

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Pokemon Sun/Moon

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

acornavenue

Bells
Switch
1192-7505-8618
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Which do you think is better?
A. The Sims 4
B. ACNL
C. Pokemon Sun/Moon

comment with reasons why to talk about it.

Last edited:
tbh never played any of the Sims games and each of these are completely different but I suppose I do like Pokemon the best out of the three. Lots of nostalgia comes with it and SuMo was amazing

Last edited:
i guess its also hard to vote when you have only played 2/3 games. i do although like this version of pokemon but i find it way to easy in a way.

I have to give the edge to Pok?mon Sun and Moon. I never a game in The Sims series though.

I've played all of the games, and I had to give it to the Sims. It's entertained me for far more hours then either of these games.

Even though I do really like the Sims 4, the price of all the DLC and stuff you need to buy to get the full experience and the fact that you have to have an Origin account linked to your copy of the game (at least this last one is why my sister says I can't play the Sims 4 on my computer) drops it out of being my fav between these 3. Tbh Pokemon is my all time favorite game series but I really didn't like SuMo. I could explain why but that would make this post far too long, so in the end ACNL gets my vote. Now if you would've said Pokemon XY/ORAS than this would be a completely different story as I love those way too much, especially XY.

Even though I do really like the Sims 4, the price of all the DLC and stuff you need to buy to get the full experience and the fact that you have to have an Origin account linked to your copy of the game (at least this last one is why my sister says I can't play the Sims 4 on my computer) drops it out of being my fav between these 3. Tbh Pokemon is my all time favorite game series but I really didn't like SuMo. I could explain why but that would make this post far too long, so in the end ACNL gets my vote. Now if you would've said Pokemon XY/ORAS than this would be a completely different story as I love those way too much, especially XY.

If i had to pick between the sims 3 and sims 4 i would pick the series in the sims 3 over all the sims 4. but honestly i love the look in the sims 4. ive also been playing since i was allowed to have a video game console and the game came out a year after i was born. ive always loved pokemon. all pokemon games are so different so i know putting pokemon sun in the mix is hard but im just trying to put the top games i see everyone on here playing. though i am surprised not a lot of people play the sims 4. maybe age is a factor.

No! Sims 3 sucks!

Sims 4
Sims 2
Sims 3
Sims

That's how it goes... PC version, of course.

Nuu, the Sims 3 is the best, it would be:

The Sims 3
The Sims 4
The Sims 2
The Sims (1)

But now i just kind of got bored of it, and just playing ac :p

No, Xandra. You're white. Your opinion doesn't matter. ;)

Sims 4
Sims 2
Sims 3
Sims

Last edited:
I dont know how sims 3 sucks they had awesome packs and good quality vs the sims 2. But i love the look of the sims 4 and wished the packs where better , they just suck and come with nothing. i dont even pau full price for them and if i want a stupid pack ill wait for it to go on sale but otherwise i dont pay. i dont even own all the packs because i find them pointless.

Uhmm...You know it's an AC fan forum, right? Of course we're all gonna go with New Leaf. But in all honestly, Sims 4 with expansion packs beats New Leaf IMO. TS4 with Animal Crossing animals instead of human beings would be the perfect game.

Animal Crossing New Leaf takes this one. Pokemon Sun/Moon are decent Pokemon games, but I got bored with it really quickly. As a longtime The Sims player (since The Sims 1 days) I can tell you that The Sims 4 is the very definition of mediocrity and isn't worth it in the least. The Sims 3, still having its problems, runs circles around The Sims 4.

Uhmm...You know it's an AC fan forum, right? Of course we're all gonna go with New Leaf.

Being a longtime fan of all three series, I like to think I can give a fair opinion here, actually.

If the Animal Crossing in question had been City Folk, my answer would have been Sun/Moon, because City Folk is the The Sims 4 of the Animal Crossing series. New Leaf is an exceptional title. The best of its series.

Last edited:
DAMN THESE ARE LITERALLY MY THREE FAVORITE GAMES LMAO.

No, but in all seriousness, my favorite franchise has to be Animal Crossing. I play it the most - especially at the moment - and I have sunk the most time into it.

I do love Pok?mon and The Sims though, and play both every so often. >3<

I would say Sims, as it is the only game of those three that can keep me occupied for hours on end, but I don't think I enjoy it as much as I do ACNL.

Though Pok?mon Sun/Moon is a close second in terms of entertainment value for me...

Ahh, it was pretty difficult to choose between those two. I'm probably more invested in ACNL right now, plus I love the art style and gameplay a tiny bit more.

i know its a Animal crossing fan form, but as you can see other games are winning. and i didnt just say the whole series i said ONE. ive been playig all these games since i was allowed to and have been around since they started i just wanted to know what old/ younger people said.

in note of the sims a new stupid pack is coming out, vampires (finally) and the bowling in the spring (stupid) we where suppose to get pets and seasons and now no one is talking about it.

i also asked cause i knew it would be a hard question for wveryone to answer and think about.

Back