Wrath Reign

Puddly Puddles
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
My girlfriend spent a week off and on trying to get Ava to move out of her town. Finally, on New Years Eve I believe, she moved out. Hallelujah it's over, right?

We sell perfect fruit in each other's town and bug hunt on the island together all the time. This has resulted in her getting three of my villagers that have moved out. This is very much common knowledge to us, that villagers tend to move to one another's town if you play in another's town quickly after the villagers move out.

I didn't think about it.

So I was doing a campsite cycling thing to try and get a dreamie because I for once had an open space in my town. I kid you not, I see ONE villager in the campsite then continue the cycle, and Isabelle tells me someone moved in.

What?

So I go and check, and they're moved right next door. right where a bunch of my perfect apple trees were. Oh this guy...

I check the sign. And the nightmare continues, "Ava".

Now if I wanted Ava, I have her Amiibo card. If I wanted my girlfriend's Ava, I would've talked to her when she was in boxes. But I didn't WANT Ava.

So if you need ME, I'll be tting to get rid of Ava instead of Chops, Antonio, Stella, or Merengue.

(Everyone but Chops were villagers I'd scanned in to get requested villagers from my shop in boxes)

Last edited:
it's always a pain when you get a villager from someone elses void

Ava has been in my town since I started and she still wont ask to move away. :(

She doesn't like to move away, like, at all. Just in case I REALLY didn't want to get rid of her, I got her in the two packs of non-welcom amiibo cards I got. >_<

Hm, do you have other amiibo cards you can use?
You can certainly kick Ava out if you select a random amiibo to kick out, but idk. @ o @

I could've, I just needed an empty space and wanted the satisfaction of getting her out myself. She's all gone now.

Back