• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway RESETTING TOWN~COME TAKE THE FLOWERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't able to go in, but would it be possible to get some fruit from your town? I recently reset and I only have apples right now!

Wifi's working. Will you so kindly let us know when the next cycle is available? :)

Second Character? pinklolipop?

Opening for the next group soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are plenty of flowers still on the beach as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

To everyone going next, check out the beach! We hardly touched there lol! (And enjoy the beautiful town, it's so pretty!) Thanks for letting me come over! Good luck to the next visitors! ^_^

Couldn't get in. Had to clean up a mess someone else made.

Thank you so much again! such a lovely town! <3

To all the new people coming in, go for the beaches! there's also rare flowers spread throughout the town. Good luck, everyone! :)

I'm on my way! I'll be as fast as I can! :)
Thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! What happened??

Is this still going on? I'm willing to take some flowers off of your hands and even give some bells in return as thanks!

Sure you can visit! There are still some hybrids left. I'll add you once this group leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back