Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I have both sun and moon and beat looker's mission. I want to know what else is there to do in sun and moon. What legendaries can I get? What can I complete that I haven't? I really like these games and don't know what to do with them now :U

The only things I can think of to do after you beat the main story is complete the dex, shiny hunt, and do the battle tree.

- You can go back through Alola to explore things you haven't. I came across a few small events doing this.
- If you haven't yet you can go after Necrozma and get Cosmog and Type: Null.
- You can have a bit of fun online and build your Festival Plaza up.
- Try to find shinies, hidden abilities and trade with people.
- Hatch Pok?mon with egg moves, etc.
- Battle online/with friends or at the Battle Tree (neither of which are my thing especially the latter).
- Complete the Alola Dex and get the Shiny Charm (I also opted to put one of each Pok?mon in the boxes as I filled it so that I could choose not to have to do it over again if I restart by using Bank + it livens up Pok? Pelago).
- Lastly you can defend your title as champion against certain visitors by going back to the Pok?mon League.

Last edited:
Catch all the Pokemon you think are cute, complete your Pokedex, go back and look for hidden items, try to catch shinies, try to breed shinies, or wonder trade!

If you haven't done so yet and like Eevee, talk to the guy with the black hair and beard at the Thrifty Megamart on Royal Avenue. He'll send you to battle some trainers around Alola that he knew in his youth. You get a reward to use on an Eevee if you defeat them all.

Other than this, what you've done already and what others have said above, there isn't a whole lot else to do.

Get into competitive battling. I mean really competitive. Try to build a good team, test it with others, and improve your battling skills! It's a challenge but really fun!

Battle royal is very fun, that can take up my day.

Competitive team building is fun too. You have to coordinate each pokemon on their moves so they work together well. It's very rewarding. You don't have to have an interest competitively to try this although it helps.

After I became the Champion, I just went around taking pictures with the PokeFinder. It made me feel like I was taking a well deserved vacation. After that, I resumed by raising a whole new team of Pokemon, traded a bunch of hatched eggs on Wonder Trade and GTS, caught all the UBs, working on the PokeDex, and I'm working on buying all of the cosmetics. But what I really enjoy doing is defending my title.

Back