• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please delete

Well, hello! Welcome to the forums!

Do you mean abbreviations for items or text in general?

After you been mayor for seven days, go to the town hall, you can find Isabelle asleep and get the Dream Suite as it will be in the list of Public Works Project.

I am an experienced player and I would be honored to help you through! The forum is where you can get help from players around the world, whether it's getting items, villagers, signatures for your villagers, etc.

Usually, these favors are paid for (mainly art and GFX) with the TBT (bells) currency. There is also RLC (real life cash) but not everyone uses that for payment. There's also IGB (in-game bells) you can pay for. You can get TBT by posting, selling etc.

If you have any questions, let me know! I'll send you a friend request~

~Rey

Hi Rey!
Thanks for replying with helping :)
I am still trying to work some of the abbreviations for ACNL lol, I had no idea this game was so popular or why but I caught the bug, :p .
I started playing 19th Dec, I have a street lamp project going on so maybe that's why Isabelle is always awake? I didn't realise it was a project, thanks!
I'm still working my way around the whole forum,
thanks again!

Hey again!

Oh. Well I did tell you the abbreviations for payment on here. Abbreviations for things on the forum or ACNL? For ACNL, there are things like PWP (Public Works Projects). Mainly, things with a long name have abbreviations.

Yes, this game is very popular. I caught the bug back in 2014. I remember the entire day like it was yesterday!

Well, I also heard you have to complete one public works project first, so I'm assuming once that street lamp thing is done, you can check in and see if she's sleeping.

Yes, the forum is divided up into parts. You should read the rules so you don't post in the wrong area being that you're new. Again, if you ever need anything, you can come to me!

No problem! ^-^

Back