• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Global [CA] Upd. Sept 14 | 2-5 away from completing each series!

i feel like i'm so close to completing all of the sets @___@

opened some more card packs for series 2, 4, and WA

My Tutu (61), Timmy (212) and Hippeux (383) for your Annabelle (343), Peewee (346) and Static (362)? :)

My Tutu (61), Timmy (212) and Hippeux (383) for your Annabelle (343), Peewee (346) and Static (362)? :)

waiting on someone to look over my cards for a card i really want, i'll let you know after they get back to me!

I have Ursala, would you want to trade me for Vivian?

Last edited:
I have Ursala, would you want to trade me for Vivian?

Sure, I'd do that trade! I'll be away from home for the rest of the week though, so it'll have to wait until I'm home if that's okay.

Sure, I'd do that trade! I'll be away from home for the rest of the week though, so it'll have to wait until I'm home if that's okay.

Yeah that's no problem! I can take her off my trade list so no one asks about her. :)

Hey! Stitches is the last card I need to complete my collection!!!! Could I trade you 30 Tiffany, 320 Mott, and 339 Frita for her?

I have 116 Chip, 272 Skye, 392 Cranston

For

076 Jeremiah, 156 Zell, 337 Queenie, 346 Peewee, 353 Elise?

PM if you want to work out a trade :)

Hey! Stitches is the last card I need to complete my collection!!!! Could I trade you 30 Tiffany, 320 Mott, and 339 Frita for her?

I'm only trading him for tier one (preferably) or two cards, since they can be so hard to get otherwise.

I have 116 Chip, 272 Skye, 392 Cranston

For

076 Jeremiah, 156 Zell, 337 Queenie, 346 Peewee, 353 Elise?

PM if you want to work out a trade :)

I'll send you a PM in a bit!

My friga 238 and Ricky 239 for your kitt 127 and gladys 194?

My friga 238 and Ricky 239 for your kitt 127 and gladys 194?

Sure, I'd do that trade. Like I said in an earlier post though, it'll have to wait until I'm back home.

Hi! Would you be interested in trading your Fang for my Billy and Olaf?

Back