• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Will these people stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
2 users on this forum say I'm a troll and I'm not. They say they have proof, but they haven't showed it yet. And they say "It's all true", no it is not, leave me alone and delete your posts. Just ignore them

The trolls are: [names removed]

Last edited:
Certainly, you aren't a troll. :)
If anything...maybe it's them. ;)

Last edited:
I'm the troll under the bridge in Dora The Explorer.

Just ignore them. They're actually the trolls. I fear that this topic may get closed however since an admin may see it as 'blacklisting'. Hopefully they will understand that this isn't meant to be a blacklist.

Well, I thought we were done with all this, but I guess not. Allow me to explain the situation.

I can provide a lot of insight on this whole situation. Everyone has only heard half of the story, just select pieces to make it appear in a certain way. Allow me to fill in the gaps. I've been in a GroupMe chat for ACCF Wiimmfi about 2 years. At it's peak, we had about 215 ACCF Wiimmfi players in it. In mid November, Kyle joined this chat. Everything was going fine, until Kyle posted a picture of one of our beloved longtime members with a caption stating that this person is "a pedo and will rape you." We were horrified to see that, and immediately banned him from the chat. Then he began to direct message several people, including me, asking to be let back in. We made it clear that under no circumstances would we let someone back into the chat who had attacked a member in that way. Instead of responding in a calm, rational manner, Kyle proceeded to spam our DMs with a tirade of expletives and foul language. So, we all blocked him and tried to move on. However, Kyle was able to exploit some flaws in the GroupMe system. Our chat was open to anyone, all you had to do was click a link to join, and there are no moderation controls, so any user can remove anyone except the chat creator. A few days after we banned him, a new account, called 'David' joined the chat. We were skeptical but still welcomed this account with open arms as we do with any new member. It didn't take long for us to realize that this 'David' was just Kyle again. He attempted to attack the same user as before and we banned him again. Well, that seemed to set him off. Over the next week he created dozens of new accounts to join and spam the chat with things I would never dare to repeat. Some of our members had to sacrifice their own time to stay on watch. He managed to make the chat unusable, and we had to leave. Finally, the chat owner had to deactivate the link, rendering that chat basically worthless. Then he started adding us to various chats he created in an effort to keep attacking and spamming us. Now there was a time when I would give him some credit because a while after that whole fiasco, he created another chat and we had a pretty civil discussion about his actions and he apologized, but we decided that it was best for everyone to just go our separate ways, and we weren't going to let him back in the chat.

Now as much as I'm trying to move on, I see that myself and another member of the chat are being accused by Kyle of bring trolls. That is why I am posting this message. I just want to set the record straight.

We have hundreds of screenshots of everything that he has said and done. If anyone would like to view these please send me a message. We have no ill-will towards Kyle, provided he leaves us alone and doesn't attack any of us again.

(A big lie)

This is all false. You made this up. First of all "David" is a bad name. Second, what is GroupMe? 3rd, there's no possible way you could remove anyone, and if you could, why would you use the GroupMe app if it was THAT bad? Fourth, my Wii has a error on Wiimmfi, so I can't and I would not have joined the group. He/She is lying. Ignore this. Also screenshots are no proof at all. I don't mean to accuse you of being a troll but your accusing me.

Last edited:
This is all false. You made this up. First of all "David" is a bad name. Second, what is GroupMe? 3rd, there's no possible way you could remove anyone, and if you could, why would you use the GroupMe app if it was THAT bad? He/She is lying. Ignore this. Also screenshots are no proof at all.

I could waste my time answering your questions, but that would be silly since you already know the answers. Myself and everyone in that chat unfortunately knows just how real this all was. Some of them are still troubled by it. The only reason I'm still engaging you in these conversations is to defend their reputation, and well as mine and the chat as a whole. So once again, please stop posting these baseless accusations and please leave us alone.

I could waste my time answering your questions, but that would be silly since you already know the answers. Myself and everyone in that chat unfortunately knows just how real this all was. Some of them are still troubled by it. The only reason I'm still engaging you in these conversations is to defend their reputation, and well as mine and the chat as a whole. So once again, please stop posting these baseless accusations and please leave us alone.

no. leave me alone and i'll leave you alone

This bickering is ridiculous. You guys shouldn't even be creating threads like this in the first place, since they're off-topic. The fact that you made a thread in the first place to deter people from communicating with 2 users is very childish.

Grow up, all three of you.

This has gone on long enough. We don't allow public blacklisting threads of any kind, and I'm not sure what you intended to accomplish by creating such a thread in a board dedicated to City Folk. If you're having issues with someone off-site, you need to work it out off-site. Bringing this drama to TBT is only going to get you into trouble.

We will take more extreme action if we see any more threads like this or public arguments about what took place in this off-site chat. I don't care who was in the wrong or what originally took place; none of this has any place on TBT, and certainly not in out in public like this. If you need to hash things out, do it via private message or off-site. Otherwise, ignore one another, drop it, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back