• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America [CLOSED] My Amiibo Card Trading Shop

Heya! I'd love to trade for Tommy. I'll admit I'm a bit confused by your original post about what you have vs. what you need. Are there any two you'd take from my trade list for Tommy?

Heya! I'd love to trade for Tommy. I'll admit I'm a bit confused by your original post about what you have vs. what you need. Are there any two you'd take from my trade list for Tommy?

Hi! Sorry, what's the confusion? I can maybe explain better :) And sorry, at this moment, I'm not interested in those cards you have. I apologise!

Your trading thread: My Trading Thread
Card(s) you want from me: 133 Savannah
Card(s) you are offering: 061 Tutu and/or 081 Eunice
Questions or comments:
I ship cards in both a soft plastic card sleeve and a hard plastic top loader, in which they are placed in a greeting card to provide more stability.
Sorry for the low quality, but here is a picture of the cards
Edit: Added comment and link to picture of cards.

Last edited:
My Katt and Phoebe for your Pekoe?

Hey!!! I've got a few amiibo cards and one of them happen to be Ankha! I'm really interested in drago, marina, octavian, and kabuki (My long lost villager). So if you could reply soon that would be great!

Hey!!! I've got a few amiibo cards and one of them happen to be Ankha! I'm really interested in drago, marina, octavian, and kabuki (My long lost villager). So if you could reply soon that would be great!

Hey.. Did you read the thread? I don't have any of the ones you're looking for unfortunately. All the cards I have are listed in the original post so if you want one of those for Ankha then let me know. Thanks!

I've added new cards that are now up for trade, including Cookie, Kid Cat, Pekoe and many more! :)

Hello,
Your trading thread: (N/A)
Card(s) you want from me: Sylvana, and Pekoe
Card(s) you are offering: I can offer Wolfgang, Bluebear, Cheri, Octavian, Kiki, Pudge, and Carmen
Questions or comments: I saw Wolfgang is one of your high priority. I know that it may not be the best offer, but putting it here anyway! :)

Back