North America [CLOSED] My Amiibo Card Trading Shop

Bump :) Still looking for a lot of cards. If they aren't on my wanted list, that doesn't mean I'm not looking for them so I'm still open to offers of other cards. ^_^

I've added a few cards! However, I'm taking a small break from trading since I will be having a lot of cards coming within the next 1 or 2 weeks and I would rather wait before making trades, in case I make a trade for a card I'm already going to get (which is seems to be proving a problem for me right now). You can still leave your offers, but I might not give any confirmation until I am sure what is arriving in the coming days, or if I'm 100% sure that I still need the cards you are offering. Thanks!

Hi! I just ordered Coco, and I have 136 Egbert and 260 Tammi on me! I'm very interested in your Scoot, Carmen, and Marshal!!

Trades are now open again! Keep in mind that I am trading on other platforms too now, and I will be taking the best offers from both here and those other places. Thanks!

Hello,

I am responding to your post! Please let me know how you feel about this arrangement:

Mine:
Hornsby
Rex
Weber
Gonzo
Buzz

Yours:
Pekoe
Hazel
Biskit

Please let me know if this works or if we will need to make adjustments. If you are still interested, of course! :)

Have a great day! :)

I can trade my 314 Gulliver, 350 Elmer and 380 Kevin for your 145 Carmen, 291 Sparro, 323 Katt and 376 Rizzo

Back