• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [CLOSED] My Amiibo Card Trading Shop

Bump :) Still looking for a lot of cards. If they aren't on my wanted list, that doesn't mean I'm not looking for them so I'm still open to offers of other cards. ^_^

I've added a few cards! However, I'm taking a small break from trading since I will be having a lot of cards coming within the next 1 or 2 weeks and I would rather wait before making trades, in case I make a trade for a card I'm already going to get (which is seems to be proving a problem for me right now). You can still leave your offers, but I might not give any confirmation until I am sure what is arriving in the coming days, or if I'm 100% sure that I still need the cards you are offering. Thanks!

Hi! I just ordered Coco, and I have 136 Egbert and 260 Tammi on me! I'm very interested in your Scoot, Carmen, and Marshal!!

Trades are now open again! Keep in mind that I am trading on other platforms too now, and I will be taking the best offers from both here and those other places. Thanks!

Hello,

I am responding to your post! Please let me know how you feel about this arrangement:

Mine:
Hornsby
Rex
Weber
Gonzo
Buzz

Yours:
Pekoe
Hazel
Biskit

Please let me know if this works or if we will need to make adjustments. If you are still interested, of course! :)

Have a great day! :)

I can trade my 314 Gulliver, 350 Elmer and 380 Kevin for your 145 Carmen, 291 Sparro, 323 Katt and 376 Rizzo

Back