North America [CLOSED] My Amiibo Card Trading Shop

I'm not sure which cards you want for Kitty, I'd prefer to offer Chadder or Biskit if that's okay, and Maple for Fauna?

Edit: I can do all three if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
Hey got Mac today thanks! Is the trade for Fauna still on?

Just waiting to receive Shari, then we can do more trades ^_^ Feel free to leave me a rating based off of how the card was packaged/arrived in the meanwhile! Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure which cards you want for Kitty, I'd prefer to offer Chadder or Biskit if that's okay, and Maple for Fauna?

Edit: I can do all three if you're interested. :)

Hey! Just to let you know, there is an order format that you needed to follow if you had read the first post. Also, unfortunately, your account is very new and I only feel comfortable trading with people who have ratings and older established accounts. I'm sorry.

Just waiting to receive Shari, then we can do more trades ^_^ Feel free to leave me a rating based off of how the card was packaged/arrived in the meanwhile! Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Just to let you know, there is an order format that you needed to follow if you had read the first post. Also, unfortunately, your account is very new and I only feel comfortable trading with people who have ratings and older established accounts. I'm sorry.

My mistake! And no problemo. I have been trading on Reddit for a while, but maybe I'll just get back to you once my account isn't so new. :) thanks anyway!

My mistake! And no problemo. I have been trading on Reddit for a while, but maybe I'll just get back to you once my account isn't so new. :) thanks anyway!

Thanks as well! And yeah, once you've been around longer, you're welcome to come back ^_^

BUMP ^_^ I have a few Welcome Amiibo cards up for trade now! Rate is 1 WA card:2 regular cards OR 1 WA card:1 WA card.

Is this your first time trading: Trading thread ~ I'm pretty experienced with card trading on here, and there are lots of card trade feedback on my wi-fi ratings page!
Card(s) you want from me: 364 Zucker
Card(s) you are offering: 089 Diana
Questions or comments: Diana isn't listed in my thread as she's my only copy instead of a double, but I'd love to have Zucker so I'm willing to offer her! Also I'm in the US. One more thing, I won't be able to make it to the post office until Monday the 23rd if you decide to accept.

Last edited:
My Cherry and Chester for your Pekoe and Papi?

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry, I'm actually only trading Pekoe for my top priority cards, found under the "All you need to know!" section.

Okay, well I'd still do Cherry for Papi? Chester I'd do for Yuka since I have. So many. Dang. Chesters. And if you need any other dupes out of my thread, let me know! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?404828-H-Series-1-3-W-Series-1-4-and-WA-Upd-1-21 Just none with a * (except Chester) since I'd want to trade those for 2 lower tier'd cards (and one is reserved for a specific card). I'd also be interested in WA Vivian (or WA Plucky, but I'd prefer Vivian) if you can find a couple more you need.

Last edited:
Okay, well I'd still do Cherry for Papi? Chester I'd do for Yuka since I have. So many. Dang. Chesters. And if you need any other dupes out of my thread, let me know! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?404828-H-Series-1-3-W-Series-1-4-and-WA-Upd-1-21 Just none with a * (except Chester) since I'd want to trade those for 2 lower tier'd cards (and one is reserved for a specific card). I'd also be interested in WA Vivian (or WA Plucky, but I'd prefer Vivian) if you can find a couple more you need.

I'm hoping to trade Vivian for some top priority cards, or for WA Dobie. I can do Plucky, but my rate for WA cards are 2 regular series 1-4 cards for one WA card (if you don't have any WA cards to trade). Is that alright with you?

Last edited:
I'm hoping to trade Vivian for some top priority cards, or for WA Dobie. I can do Plucky, but my rate for WA cards are 2 regular series 1-4 cards for one WA card (if you don't have any WA cards to trade). Is that alright with you?

If you can find 2 other cards you need from my thread, sure. What about Cherry and Chester for Yuka and Papi?

If you can find 2 other cards you need from my thread, sure. What about Cherry and Chester for Yuka and Papi?

I'm fine with those ones. I think you've already taken off some of the other ones that I was interested in when you updated your list, so I think just Yuka and Papi for Chester and Cherry will be okay with me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I finalized some other trades recently.
But that sounds good to me!
I'll send you a PM with my address, and email for the picture.
I'll send you a picture once I have your mailing address to write on the envelope.

Back