Maple or June?

Maple or June?

• Total voters
Not sure if I already said something here but I'll go with June! Maple is really cute but I got tired of her rather quickly while June is still living in my town for months now and still feel that I just got her recently :)

I love both equally, but I have June in my town. She's super cute!!! I love her shirt and the flower in her hair. She was also my only island villager in the gc version.

I like June best but I like Maple too. Honestly, you really cant go wrong here. Lol

I've never seen/met June, so I don't know what she's like. Maple was one of the very first villagers in my first Animal Crossing town, way back on GameCube. She never moved in all the time I played it, and when I restarted for a new town, guess who moved in first? Maple. The same thing happened with City Folk. I haven't gotten her in any of my New Leaf towns, but I still have a soft spot for her.

My brother got Maple in his town back when we used to play it on the GameCube and I remember being sooo jealous! As far as cubs go, I've always been partial to her since then.

Back