• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Maple or June?

Maple or June?

• Total voters
I much prefer June! She looks better in-game than in the pictures I think.

I like both, cubs are cute as **** so I dig most of them. But I'd have to go for Maple.

I do adore Maple...but June just seems a bit more special. She has such pretty eyes. I know some people say she is too similar to Pekoe (who I never liked) but I don't see that
Would vote June :)

Maple fits the Normal personality better, imo. But June is slightly cuter.

Although June is pretty cute, I had Maple in all of my AC towns so she holds a closer place to my heart. However, if I had room, I wouldn't mind adopting June.

Both are equally adorable, but I think I prefer June for the flower in her ear. It kind of sets her apart from the other villagers that have a largely brown colour palette.

I really like June. I've never had her but I love everything about her design (especially her eyes and the flower in her hair). She's adorable!

I was even considering using this as my avatar for awhile, but my BFF pinklolipop34 got me my current avatar as an early birthday present.

tumblr_oh48i4jcQt1tp1r7eo1_1280.jpg

Back