• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Maple or June?

Maple or June?

• Total voters
Not sure if I already said something here but I'll go with June! Maple is really cute but I got tired of her rather quickly while June is still living in my town for months now and still feel that I just got her recently :)

I love both equally, but I have June in my town. She's super cute!!! I love her shirt and the flower in her hair. She was also my only island villager in the gc version.

I like June best but I like Maple too. Honestly, you really cant go wrong here. Lol

I've never seen/met June, so I don't know what she's like. Maple was one of the very first villagers in my first Animal Crossing town, way back on GameCube. She never moved in all the time I played it, and when I restarted for a new town, guess who moved in first? Maple. The same thing happened with City Folk. I haven't gotten her in any of my New Leaf towns, but I still have a soft spot for her.

My brother got Maple in his town back when we used to play it on the GameCube and I remember being sooo jealous! As far as cubs go, I've always been partial to her since then.

Back