• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tell/Show me about your pets!

KatRose

total piece of crap
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
I think just about everyone can agree that having pets is pretty much one of the most fun and rewarding aspects of life. And they're really freakin' cute so who wouldn't like having animals in your house??

For me, I have just one dog (though I would like 100 dogs and cats and any other animal if I could). He's a 3 year old black cockapoo and his name is Merlin. I'm actually allergic to dogs and cats, so he's the perfect dog since he's hypoallergenic. My dream is to get a Bengal cat and a Samoyed puppy, which are both supposedly hypoallergenic too, in addition to my puppy. Here's a picture of him :)
rsz_1rsz_20160229_170524.jpg
rsz_snapchat-4051530264419895942.jpg

Tell me about your pets!!

I have about 8 boxes of pets on Sun/Moon because my mother isn't fond of my dream of pups running wild. u___u

*cries* We had to give him away! We were out of the house the whole day, he was so lonely. So we gave him to our neighbors who had like 3 dogs, and they were always home. We can visit him anytime we want. He's a cocker spaniel, so he's very social and needed to be around more dogs/people. I cry whenever I think about him, I mean, after 3 1/2 years you get attached, but I know he's way happier. His name was Noodles :)

first of all, Merlin is adorable

I only have one pet; Zeva, a 7 year old shorthair..she's not actually mine, she's my mother's, but I've yet to have my own pet

I'm hoping to get a black lab one day, as they're abdolutely sdorable

IMG_0041.jpg

*cries* We had to give him away! We were out of the house the whole day, he was so lonely. So we gave him to our neighbors who had like 3 dogs, and they were always home. We can visit him anytime we want. He's a cocker spaniel, so he's very social and needed to be around more dogs/people. I cry whenever I think about him, I mean, after 3 1/2 years you get attached, but I know he's way happier. His name was Noodles :)

That's so horrible!! I would be completely devastated if I had to do that, so I'm sorry you had to go through all that! At least you can rest easy knowing that he's cared for there and you can see him whenever.

first of all, Merlin is adorable

I only have one pet; Zeva, a 7 year old shorthair..she's not actually mine, she's my mother's, but I've yet to have my own pet

I'm hoping to get a black lab one day, as they're abdolutely sdorable

View attachment 191582

Zeva is so beautiful! She matches Merlin haha. I can only wish to get a cat like her someday, but I'd be wheezing within 10 minutes of being in the same room as her. She looks so cuddly and soft <3

I think just about everyone can agree that having pets is pretty much one of the most fun and rewarding aspects of life. And they're really freakin' cute so who wouldn't like having animals in your house??

For me, I have just one dog (though I would like 100 dogs and cats and any other animal if I could). He's a 3 year old black cockapoo and his name is Merlin. I'm actually allergic to dogs and cats, so he's the perfect dog since he's hypoallergenic. My dream is to get a Bengal cat and a Samoyed puppy, which are both supposedly hypoallergenic too, in addition to my puppy. Here's a picture of him :)
View attachment 191565

Tell me about your pets!!

WAHT OMG WE ARE THE SAME
Samoyed=Dream Dog
Bengal=Dream Cat

WAHT OMG WE ARE THE SAME
Samoyed=Dream Dog
Bengal=Dream Cat

NO WAY. I'm actually surprised because when I tell people I want a samoyed, they're like "wtf is that it sounds like food." And I want a bengal so badly but they're so expensiveee. (altho my brother recently told me his friend is giving away 2 WHITE adorable bengals for free!! gahh I want them so bad)

NO WAY. I'm actually surprised because when I tell people I want a samoyed, they're like "wtf is that it sounds like food." And I want a bengal so badly but they're so expensiveee. (altho my brother recently told me his friend is giving away 2 WHITE adorable bengals for free!! gahh I want them so bad)

I know I am so surprised that it's the both I want as well xD Samoyeds are like fluffy majestic white wolves *-*

Ahh Merlin is so cute! This is my cat Button, I've tried almost every single snapchat filter on him and they all seem to work so far. ;33
IMG_0011.jpg

One is a cranky old man in feline form, the other is a hyper cartoon princess in feline form

Needless to say, they hate each other

I too have a black cockapoo, except mine is old and chubby. She turns 10 tomorrow btw xD
View attachment 191602This is Bella. She is sitting by my door because she never likes to be in my room. :[ She is a very affectionate dog though and hates to be alone. Which reminds me, I think I might buy her a toy for her birthday tomorrow! :D

I too have a black cockapoo, except mine is old and chubby. She turns 10 tomorrow btw xD
View attachment 191602This is Bella. She is sitting by my door because she never likes to be in my room. :[ She is a very affectionate dog though and hates to be alone. Which reminds me, I think I might buy her a toy for her birthday tomorrow! :D

Unfortunately your picture doesn't work :(( But I love when I find other people that have cockapoos!! Aren't they just such sweet and smart dogs?

Unfortunately your picture doesn't work :(( But I love when I find other people that have cockapoos!! Aren't they just such sweet and smart dogs?
Dammit tbt...

E9hcEIEh.jpg

How about now?

Sweet? Yes! Smart? I don't know about my dog she acts really silly sometimes xD I like her that way though

This is Minou.

20rsnxc.jpg

5f1yso.jpg

16hql8l.jpg

1ibbc7.jpg

He's been trained to sit as well as come (by whistle). He also high fives for food. :)

Great thread!

I really need to go on my other computer so I can share a picture as well. We have always had dogs & cats. I've always loved cats. My most recent one I picked up on a road trip in Texas, and drove her home to Minnesota. Pretty crazy where she came from & how she got here, but she's great. She's the youngster, and we also have an old boy, who is over 10 years older than her. But they get along & play & everything.

We also have 2 dogs, which are small, friendly dogs. And I have 2 aquariums. Aquariums are fun but they are a LOT of work. And it's hard to keep the science of the water correct to make sure all fish are happy. That's something you don't think about before getting them, is that different fish come from different places, and like different conditions. So it's hard to keep them all happy at the same time.

I'll try to update later with this one specific picture I got of my cat in the car when I was driving her home, it's great, you guys will appreciate it.

Dammit tbt...

E9hcEIEh.jpg

How about now?

Sweet? Yes! Smart? I don't know about my dog she acts really silly sometimes xD I like her that way though

Perfect! She looks so cute and fuzzy. I love when my dog acts silly because he can get in really crazy moods where he just runs up and down the stairs and then in circles around the house. Silly dogs are good dogs!!

This is Minou.

20rsnxc.jpg

5f1yso.jpg

16hql8l.jpg

1ibbc7.jpg

He's been trained to sit as well as come (by whistle). He also high fives for food. :)

Minou is so gorgeous omg. HIS EYES <333
that picture of him in the box kills me wow I just wanna play with him all day gahh

<<< Bowie. He's a bit over a year old and is the sweetest noodle ever! I smile like a crazy person every time I look at him. Best pet ever.

Back