Tell/Show me about your pets!

I have a big baby trap inside of a furry dog.
Luna 4 years old now. @__@
Ahh, she's so needy like baby and will cuddle as much as possible.
Also, she snores and have random anxiety attacks here and then.

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 1.31.19 AM.jpg

FB_IMG_1482773827971.jpg
My baby Molly😄

She is really popular with people I know because they all think she's adorable and pretty.

She's a very good kitty. She sits with me and comforts me when I'm sad. She's fuzzy and she let's me wipe my tears on her when I cry.

But she always begs for food. She is very mouthy too.

Nonetheless she is very good. She loves getting her picture taken, except she gave me a weird look when I tried to put her in a snapchat story^^"

I have one dog. Chinese shar-pei. I have two cats. They were both strays (one grey and one calico).

11811585_1470407023280297_5509679092188559326_n.jpg

Last edited:
I just adopted a puppy Mini Dachshund about 2 months ago. Her name is Fauna! ❤️ (Can you guess why she's called that... ? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) )

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

I have one dog. Chinese shar-pei. I have two cats. They were both strays (one grey and one calico).

YOUR PUPS IS LIQUID, I'M DYING <3

--

Here is my precious baby boy, Momo:

This is one of my favorites:

PyWsNxF.jpg

A friend of my sister watched him while we were out of town and sent us this:

IMG_1409.jpg

I have a little sister, does that count? lmao.

I couldn't have pets growing up due to allergies. But about a year ago I started a new medication, and I've been able to play with cats and dogs for the first time in my life (I was 22 when I started the meds. Imaging going 22 years without ever having pet a dog!) Now that my allergies are under control, my boyfriend want a cat, dog, and bunny. I just need to test my allergies with rabbits first, since those were always the worst for me. Eyes swelling shut, itching all over, and an asthma attack :(

So these pictures are from years ago but its all I have on my computer.

DSCF2064.jpg
20150209_013059.jpg
2014-01-12 13.53.02.jpg
HNI_0002.JPG

I have more pets but I don't have pics of them on here.

show me pictures of your pets!

i adore animals, i bought this cutie for myself a couple days ago :)

IM LOVE U.jpg

he's an albino leopard gecko! i named him cupcake... because i'm an extremely manly man.
show me your pets! i love all kinds of animals!!

Oh gosh... I could spam you with so many pictures! Here's a picture of my little baby ratty Appa! He was still a new bean at this point! (I adopted his mama, her breeders didn't separate her from the boys early enough, so I ended up with tons of baby ratties!)

9johvk.jpg

He looks like he's roaring ; u ;

Here's his mommy Talia!

vwvays.jpg

Btw I think the name Cupcake is perfect <3 Your bb is so cute! I hope he gets used to his new home soon <3

Last edited:
All your pets are so adorable aaa I've been blessed by this post

Here are pics of my pupper! Super fluffer!! He's a Shih tzu and his name is Blitz; he likes sleeping 20 hours a day and eating vanilla ice cream c:

CpIs10NVUAEsVDw.jpg
CjtImEQUkAQD1L7.jpg
CjY2zunUkAIdD4m.jpg:large

Back