• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell/Show me about your pets!

image.jpg

All your pets are so adorable aaa I've been blessed by this post

Here are pics of my pupper! Super fluffer!! He's a Shih tzu and his name is Blitz; he likes sleeping 20 hours a day and eating vanilla ice cream c:

CpIs10NVUAEsVDw.jpg
CjtImEQUkAQD1L7.jpg
CjY2zunUkAIdD4m.jpg:large

That's a solid puppo right there. When it's a mix you just mash the words together. I posted pics of my dog on some thread here somewhere hmmm might just copy/paste it here. Gotta go find it hnnng

3bEJcGRh.jpg
This is Bella after the vet. She is getting surgery on the 28th but me, my sister, and grandmother are all pitching in to pay for it. Poor thing is getting old :[

I know I already posted pictures of my rats here but
image.jpgimage.jpg
he eats everyone else's food. hes so fat. he's obese

Last edited:
I know I already posted pictures of my rats here but
View attachment 194858View attachment 194857
he eats everyone else's food. hes so fat. he's obese

aww, fat rat! I had a white rat and a brown striped rat, and the white one got so obese because I'd go to feed the striped one and he'd steal all the food. =[ He ended up passing away probably due to this but he lived to a ripe old age, and his homie since he was lonely I sent him off to a breeder so now at least he gets to get freaky! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also some Bowie spam, he's a big ol chunkster now...
tumblr_okk2qvZJy71r2ps52o1_400.gif

tumblr_ok8wm5Xd0d1r2ps52o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oijjzmdHCV1r2ps52o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ohte4wYWgS1r2ps52o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogn7muYn681r2ps52o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ofprpxN3zK1r2ps52o1_400.gif

tumblr_ofmi9saeYm1r2ps52o1_500.jpg
He's still been just the most perfect boy ever, eats like a champ, so friendly with everyone and super active!

I have a black-ish chinchilla named Totoro and he's absolutely adorable. He's such a derpface and he's one of the cutest animals I've ever seen. :D

Edit: I don't have a picture of him right now but I might get one later.

Last edited:
Have a black and white Chihuahua.
Her name is "Holly". :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have 2 parakeets.
Both are Green
Male is Bingo. Female is Kiwi. :)

barnaby.jpg

my tiny precious angel, he's 4 and the love of my life, i need to find him a friend but it's proving to be a bit difficult sigh

Back