• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tell/Show me about your pets!

I have a big baby trap inside of a furry dog.
Luna 4 years old now. @__@
Ahh, she's so needy like baby and will cuddle as much as possible.
Also, she snores and have random anxiety attacks here and then.

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 1.31.19 AM.jpg

FB_IMG_1482773827971.jpg
My baby Molly😄

She is really popular with people I know because they all think she's adorable and pretty.

She's a very good kitty. She sits with me and comforts me when I'm sad. She's fuzzy and she let's me wipe my tears on her when I cry.

But she always begs for food. She is very mouthy too.

Nonetheless she is very good. She loves getting her picture taken, except she gave me a weird look when I tried to put her in a snapchat story^^"

I have one dog. Chinese shar-pei. I have two cats. They were both strays (one grey and one calico).

11811585_1470407023280297_5509679092188559326_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've four cats, a hamster, and approx 50 fish (bettas, guppies, mollies, catfish, and tetras). :blush:

I just adopted a puppy Mini Dachshund about 2 months ago. Her name is Fauna! ❤️ (Can you guess why she's called that... ? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) )

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

I have one dog. Chinese shar-pei. I have two cats. They were both strays (one grey and one calico).

YOUR PUPS IS LIQUID, I'M DYING <3

--

Here is my precious baby boy, Momo:

This is one of my favorites:

PyWsNxF.jpg

A friend of my sister watched him while we were out of town and sent us this:

IMG_1409.jpg

I have a little sister, does that count? lmao.

I couldn't have pets growing up due to allergies. But about a year ago I started a new medication, and I've been able to play with cats and dogs for the first time in my life (I was 22 when I started the meds. Imaging going 22 years without ever having pet a dog!) Now that my allergies are under control, my boyfriend want a cat, dog, and bunny. I just need to test my allergies with rabbits first, since those were always the worst for me. Eyes swelling shut, itching all over, and an asthma attack :(

A little sister does count! lmao

So these pictures are from years ago but its all I have on my computer.

DSCF2064.jpg
20150209_013059.jpg
2014-01-12 13.53.02.jpg
HNI_0002.JPG

I have more pets but I don't have pics of them on here.

show me pictures of your pets!

i adore animals, i bought this cutie for myself a couple days ago :)

IM LOVE U.jpg

he's an albino leopard gecko! i named him cupcake... because i'm an extremely manly man.
show me your pets! i love all kinds of animals!!

Oh gosh... I could spam you with so many pictures! Here's a picture of my little baby ratty Appa! He was still a new bean at this point! (I adopted his mama, her breeders didn't separate her from the boys early enough, so I ended up with tons of baby ratties!)

9johvk.jpg

He looks like he's roaring ; u ;

Here's his mommy Talia!

vwvays.jpg

Btw I think the name Cupcake is perfect <3 Your bb is so cute! I hope he gets used to his new home soon <3

Last edited:
All your pets are so adorable aaa I've been blessed by this post

Here are pics of my pupper! Super fluffer!! He's a Shih tzu and his name is Blitz; he likes sleeping 20 hours a day and eating vanilla ice cream c:

CpIs10NVUAEsVDw.jpg
CjtImEQUkAQD1L7.jpg
CjY2zunUkAIdD4m.jpg:large

Back