• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Rules Update for the New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm a bit late to this but just to clarify, only AC-TBT bell transactions are allowed in the TBT Marketplace, right? That means items from Pokemon should be sold in the Pokemon Center?

Lol I'm a bit late to this but just to clarify, only AC-TBT bell transactions are allowed in the TBT Marketplace, right? That means items from Pokemon should be sold in the Pokemon Center?

It actually just means that AC-TBT bell transactions should be posted in TBT Marketplace instead of Re-Tail. You can still sell Pokemon in TBT Marketplace.

The Username Change item is now available again. If you had the old item in your inventory the new version should now be there instead. To change your name, make sure you have an item in your inventory and post a thread in the Contact the Staff board, under the Username Change category. Once an administrator changes your name the item will be removed from your inventory. Remember to search for the username you want to make sure it's available. Thanks!

Jake has also posted the Discord/Chat Group Directory Thread, which you can find here.

The Username Change item is now available again. If you had the old item in your inventory the new version should now be there instead. To change your name, make sure you have an item in your inventory and post a thread in the Contact the Staff board, under the Username Change category. Once an administrator changes your name the item will be removed from your inventory. Remember to search for the username you want to make sure it's available. Thanks!

Jake has also posted the Discord/Chat Group Directory Thread, which you can find here.

Thank you but you forgot to mention the free bells you were gonna give to everyone.

oh you guys actually fixed that exploit i used hahahahahahah rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back