• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Rules Update for the New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. I am so sick of hearing about DA points, Pokeheroes and Flight Rising. XP

Isn't it a little harsh to charge people who used the username change exploit for each username change? It's the staff's problem if it was glitched so that people could use it multiple times. Just out of curiosity, now that it's supposedly going to be fixed, how did people manage to exploit the username change?

Isn't it a little harsh to charge people who used the username change exploit for each username change? It's the staff's problem if it was glitched so that people could use it multiple times. Just out of curiosity, now that it's supposedly going to be fixed, how did people manage to exploit the username change?

You can't normally use the item more than once unless you purposely exploit it. Anyone using it did so knowing that the item is supposed to be used for one name change only. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else who had to pay 1200 bells per name change if they weren't charged. We are also giving everyone on that list one free pass just in case some people accidentally used it.

Just to be clear, does the rule exclude everything flight rising? or just gems?

this is the worst pseudo-direct

where's my link for free tbt

ikr! I shudder to think of how much The Bell Tree Forums must have had to pay its team of lawyers to have these Rules and Regulations ready to drop on us on the very first day of the year...
no wonder the forum could only afford one new collectible for the shop this Christmas!

liking these rules allot, and hey, no more pokeheroes nugget request and flight rising gems, now all I wonder is if the people hacking pokemon will still be allowed? Just like a tootsie pop commercial, the world will never know (probably :3)

liking these rules allot, and hey, no more pokeheroes nugget request and flight rising gems, now all I wonder is if the people hacking pokemon will still be allowed? Just like a tootsie pop commercial, the world will never know (probably :3)

The "hacking" of pokemon should still be fine. This website was made for AC so hacking those items should be wrong. Pokemon is just a side dish.

lol, im not against people hacking, im just not a fan of people distributing it. But eh, whatever floats peoples boats is how I view it, just never was for me. But acnl hacking being banned is reasonable, and nintendo is catching up to hackers with the updates and all.

The FR gems thing seems a bit silly, only because it's very easy to switch one for the other on the site, so they could just as easily purchase gems and turn them into treasure to trade for bells essentially finding a loophole for paying money for bells. Just saying.

I'll have to figure out if my signature works, I know the picture itself is only 200 but with the spoiler and text idk if it works.

Fair enough rules.
I guess implementation is a must when things get hairy.
Not like there are any major hiccups with these, as far as I can tell.

Good work!

So when you say an update to the shop, will it include collectible restocks?

It's good you figured out the username exploit since I remember others doing it.

Those people with the name changes, the amount of sudden disappearance from their banks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back