• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you eating right now?

A lot of the time I have vegetable stir-fry, it's so easy to cook and less time consuming.

shout out to this thread for reminding me i forgot to eat dinner i should probably go grab something ... 2 am is still dinner time right ?

shout out to this thread for reminding me i forgot to eat dinner i should probably go grab something ... 2 am is still dinner time right ?

2 am is the best time to eat dinner i find

i might use up the last of my instant noodles (SOB) because i wanna stop eating them this year and the way they're just sitting there is taunting me

I had two burritos. Both with hot sauce. Yum!

I had a burrito and chips/salsa at Rubio's a couple of hours ago so I suppose that was dinner. It was really heckin' good, whatever it was.

Y'know what I want...

seafood. A buffet of seafood! Just seafood! Ooooo!

I had a frozen pizza ;-; sausage and pepperoni... it was good though, hit the spot!

I had canned chili. It's icy here so I just made sure I had food to last me through a few days.

I had canned chili. It's icy here so I just made sure I had food to last me through a few days.

In case the abdominal snowman traps you inside your house?

McDonald's. My dad called me and said he was going there so I just assumed that's what we were having for dinner, but he ended up making chili. I don't know why he bought me McDonald's when I could've ate chili (and I kind of preferred chili to be honest.)

I had Boston Market ;A; Meatloaf with mac and cheese, seasoned corn and then pecan pie for dessert. It was good but so fattening XD

i just ate a can of beef stew and im thinking about eating another

Back