drawing fullbody simple mayors and acnl villagers for 150 tbt!

RainyCat

# 1 Pango fan
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Yellow Tulip
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
QuickAttack.jpg
New Canvasdd.jpg
New Canvasfd.jpg

I'm new to this lol so heres some stuff I've drawn

it will be full color, can add shading; plus 20 tbt for shading

I will do it in a chibi style similar to the acnl style

I'm confusing myself so I shall just make a small chart below:

what I can draw:

fullbody (150 tbt flat color or 170 tbt with shading)

headshot (90 tbt flat color or 100 with shading)

as I am but a amateur 16 year old artist I cannot draw: alligators, complex mayor/villager characters, anteaters, birds of any kind, hippos, rhinos and tigers. the muzzles and or feet...claws....or whatever are probably going to turn out funky looking if I try lol. and if your mayor is wearing a fancy ruffled dress I probably cant replicate that ^.^'

I reduced the prices that people said I should charge bc all these things I cant draw ^w^'

two slots as of now!

Hey. Can you do my mayor?

HNI_0086.JPG

I'd prefer the Full Body style. And can you make him stand up? Thanks.

My mayor is wearing sandals, so... Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi! Could you do my mayor? Here are some refs:
Mr7h8ll.jpg
3GRZ5pu.jpg
Pink Dollhouse Dress, Ballet Shoes w/ white socks, Thick Glasses, Pink Hair w/ the Bridal Veil, and brown eyes.

170 TBT for shaded fullbody correct? (I'll make it 200 lol) Draw in any pose you want ^^

Thanks for considering! c:

Last edited:
I'd love to have one, your drawings are beautiful!
here's my mayors:
Ariane
Edith
feel free to choose whichever mayor and outfit you feel most comfortable drawing :)
I'd like a fullbody style, with shading, for 170tbt :)

thank you for considering ♥

These are nice! Your art is cute ☆

Last edited:
Could I get a fullbody shaded of him? I prefer anthro but feral is fine too. c:

Thanks for considering!

I know you said just the first two requests, buuuuut ... would you consider my request ... pretty please with sugar on it?? ❤❤❤
My Mayor BlueHour and Harve ... I will pay you 400 TBTs (dangles bells tantalizingly under nose) :rolleyes:
I would like to buy art of Mayor BlueHour (my adorable new Mayor of my latest town, Twilight)
He wears a red Kintaro wig, huge shades - (red sunglasses), Samurai pants and suit, lace up boots ... I know, I know! ... but I think he looks adorable! ❤️ ... and I would like him posed with Harvey ... Haaaarrve :rolleyes:
I could probably draw them myself but I am looking for some artistic input ... I will pay for your art with TBTs (not RLC)
They don't have to be in the poses shown ... but costume details please ❤️
Picture Reference:
qz40g2.jpg

adding a reference picture for Harvey in his bad weather clothing :rolleyes:

2lry20.jpg

2renyas.jpg

I'm sorry guys these might be a day or two late many things happened and i'm kinda stressed rn D: I promise i'll finish it soon.

ok, by end of tomorrow at the latest, I had school today and will tommrow and a appointment at doctors today but will try to work on it, sketch is done. Will try to finish lines and color and shading asap!

oh lordy I cant really see the fine details like whats on the sandals and is that a belt and what are those, roses and if so how many DX do you guys have any other refs like predrawn art I don't want to get anything wrong

oh lordy I cant really see the fine details like whats on the sandals and is that a belt and what are those, roses and if so how many DX do you guys have any other refs like predrawn art I don't want to get anything wrong
Are you talking about me? I got some art that my mayor previously gotten to you.

mayor_anthony_for_paperboy012305_by_samansu-das0toi.jpgPaperboy mayor.jpgvxf.jpg

Does that help in any way? If it doesn't, I tried my best.

darn it I forgot totally! just please give me a few more days I bit off more than I could chew on facebook I promised a girl i'd do a pony adopt breeding chart and now must draw and color about 7 ponies asap I'm overwhelmed

Can you draw her please? Fullbody with shading?

That is, if you're not too overwhelmed. :>

Last edited:
Back