• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Things you wonder about that no one ever brings up?

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Do you ever wonder things about NL that nobody ever seems to talk about/think about so you never bring it up?

For me, I've been curious as to why there's always a pond next to re-tail. 100% of every non-hacked map I've seen, there is a pond with re-tail. I've always wanted to know why.

Do you ever wonder things about NL that nobody ever seems to talk about/think about so you never bring it up?

For me, I've been curious as to why there's always a pond next to re-tail. 100% of every non-hacked map I've seen, there is a pond with re-tail. I've always wanted to know why.

A Whale Shark is very heavy and, if you catch one in that pond, you don't have to tote it so far to sell it to Reese.

i always wondered why cyrus sleeps for so long, and reese just acts like its normal. like, the guy was practically ina coma

... I have always noticed that before the update when you shook a fruit tree and there was something in the square in front of the tree the fruit falling in front would disappear. It would never bounce to an adjacent square like the fruit to the side would do no matter if every other square around was clear. They fixed this with the update, if the squares around the tree are clear, the fruit in the front will bounce to a different square.
It's a little thing, but it makes me happy that it's fixed and I've never seen anyone else notice it so...

A Whale Shark is very heavy and, if you catch one in that pond, you don't have to tote it so far to sell it to Reese.

Or that's where Reese keeps the people and animals she's killed for all the money :p

err... I mean... where she watches wildlife... yea...

It all involves Reese??? lol

I'm wondering what Reese does with turnips. She'd pay millions of bells to buy tons and tons of turnips. What does she do with them??? Lol

I'm wondering what Reese does with turnips. She'd pay millions of bells to buy tons and tons of turnips. What does she do with them??? Lol

She has a prized collection of now-rotten turnips. And her house is made out of them. And her car. And she eats them with a side of all that perfect fruit we've been selling her. And... Well it goes on for a while!

Sells them the same way she does all the sharks.

Have you noticed what happens if you call Tom Nook with the megaphone and Tom the cat is present?
For that to happen, the new player should had picked the megaphone dropped by another player who saved and quitted the game.

Have you noticed what happens if you call Tom Nook with the megaphone and Tom the cat is present?
For that to happen, the new player should had picked the megaphone dropped by another player who saved and quitted the game.

What?

There's a very clear and logical reason for that; it's so every town has a pond. Every town has a Re-Tail, and every Re-Tail comes with a pond, therefore every town will have at least one pond in which they can catch the pond-exclusive fish (or rather frogs and some other things).

With a existing player drop the megaphone then save&quit.

After that create a new player, pick the megaphone and talk with Isabelle.

With this go talk with Tom Nook to decide where the house will be placed.
Use the Megaphone and call for "Tom" (you don't need to say "Nook", just Tom will do).

If you have Tom the cranky cat and he is in the same area then you'll notice something while shouting "Tom"s name.

There's a very clear and logical reason for that; it's so every town has a pond. Every town has a Re-Tail, and every Re-Tail comes with a pond, therefore every town will have at least one pond in which they can catch the pond-exclusive fish (or rather frogs and some other things).

But why Re-tail and not say, town hall or next to the plaza? Or just in a randomly generated spot like other ponds?

I'm just wondering if anybody has ever encountered this glitch besides me:
Lobo changed one of my black roses into a white rose ?__?
I think it happened cause I was just planting them, meanwhile he was standing there, and he must have been planting a flower in the exact spot where I had just put my black rose. After that, the rose kept flickering back and forth between black and white, but when I picked it up, it was white.

...It's a good thing I have a lot of black roses. If it had been another hybrid, I would have been really annoyed <_<

I guess for me, the big elephant in the room (no pun intended Q.Q), is the fact that you coexist along anthropomorphic animals and then other animals (insects and fish) that you hunt... It's a very strange thing if I think about it... ;o;

Also, why don't you ever need to eat or drink anything to survive? Granted it's not a survival game, but still...

you can have frog villagers but be still able the catch frogs for your collection or well octopi you can catch them but octopi villagers are still there

you can have frog villagers but be still able the catch frogs for your collection or well octopi you can catch them but octopi villagers are still there

That is true! I guess that makes it even more uncomfortable to me lol

Back