Things you wonder about that no one ever brings up?

Grams is the mother of Kapp'n who's married to Leilani who's daughter is Leila.

We'll never know what happened to Gramps... wait...
is Tortimer Kapp'n's father?

Less about the game and more about people on the internet, but I always have to wonder why people want to take things like Animal crossing or My Little Pony, and try to turn them creepy or dark. Like I love AC because it's a cute little happy place where violence and gore and all that just doesn't exist, why people would want to try and instill those things into the universe is always puzzling to me. Plus, there's a lot of villagers I really care for, and I get scared thinking of them being hurt by people via fan art or via fan fiction/canon. Likewise, I really dislike things like ideas that the "void" is some lifeless place where unwanted to villagers go to be murdered or that gyroids are signs that there's some dark underside to the ac world, as I don't want to think about that I just want to think that the world is 100% innocent and happy.

On a unrelated note, I've also wondered how a ac canon would work, but I've no idea how that'd work, as the series is a little too on the nose about different towns somehow miraculously having the same people in them. I don't like the idea that they're clones though, as that's too dark to me. :/

The human characters don't have fingers yet we just gloss over the fact that we are fingerless and are still able to pick stuff up.

A. People like scary things. They always have, and always will.
B. There was a story in City Folk kinda, but ehehheheheh buy more amiibo to find out!
C. Animals such as dogs are literally SPEAKING in Animalese, have created a government, and even understand stars, and you're questioning fingers?
D. The accessories are so tight on your face that the only way to remove them is to do a backflip.

A. People like scary things. They always have, and always will.
B. There was a story in City Folk kinda, but ehehheheheh buy more amiibo to find out!
C. Animals such as dogs are literally SPEAKING in Animalese, have created a government, and even understand stars, and you're questioning fingers?
D. The accessories are so tight on your face that the only way to remove them is to do a backflip.

A. That's fine and all, but I still find it upsetting and a bit against or disrespectful to such a innocent series.
B. What was the story? I have a OG 3DS so amiibo are useless to me.

I was wondering if legit paintings obtained through duping is technically "counterfeit". Cause even if the art detection declares it to be legit, it's legit. But items obtained through glitches or hacks are not legit.

This is a question I have seen on Facebook and I have to agree with.
How can you fit refrigerators, sharks, tons of clothing etc. in your pocket but you can't stick a fish in a letter?

I'm wondering what Reese does with turnips. She'd pay millions of bells to buy tons and tons of turnips. What does she do with them??? Lol

What does she do with all those dang bugs!! imagining a horrible basement crawling with beetles

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do our accessories not fall out over time, especially when we're running?

I think some accessories do fall off, like if you trip while holding a balloon it's gone forever :(

Okay, let me explain.

For the story in City Folk, watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdzl0cYmqFs

About fitting things in your pocket, there is some sort of magic in this world that let's pieces of furniture to be turned into leaves. This is most likely from Japanese culture.

All paintings are most likely counterfeit since you can have two of the same painting. Blathers just wants the ones that make the museum look good.

If you have an original 3ds, buy the NFC reader writer.

In HHD Reese reveals to you, after building her house, that Cyrus has the special ability of turning fish and bugs into bells. No, she does not sell them to Tom Nook so he can eat them.

Brewster sometimes puts pigeon milk in your coffee.
"Crop/Pigeon milk is a secretion from the lining of the crop of parent birds that is regurgitated to young birds."

e799db8e16668429caa45561b005eb29.jpg

Brewster is a pigeon.

I think that was only in previous games. After the Roost became a government owned facility (built and payed for by the mayor)
Isabelle probably started regulating what went into the coffee.

The only reason Brewster got away with doing it was Tortimer has always been a bit out of it.

Back