• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Need opinions and help! Faba at the battle tree!

Aria Nook Violet

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Lily
Timmy Christmas Doll
Father's Day Carnation
April Birthstone (Diamond)
20 Envelopes
Hi everyone! I need everyone's help with something. Using tools like pk3ds and lots of thinking I was able to replace Rada and her pokemon for Faba and his choice of pokemon.
That's right! I was able to replace Rada for Faba as a multi battle partner at the battle tree.

Need you help!!!
Now this isn't finished yet. I want to make Faba the best multi battle partner I can while keeping his choice of pokemon.
Faba choice of pokemon are as follow: Slowbro, Bruxish, Alakazam, Alolan Raichu and Hypno.
From this list pick two that you think are the best pokemon for battle tree and their best four moves for multi battle.
I want to make them as legit as possible so pick moves they can learn in game. Thanks!

Back