Shop Pillow's Shop Of Random Stuff

I can scan another RV today, which one of mine would you like? Chelsea? You have several My Melody items on your wishlist.

I can scan another RV today, which one of mine would you like? Chelsea? You have several My Melody items on your wishlist.

Sure! However, my wishlist is slightly off so may I take more than one visit to your town to buy more stuff? (Chelsea)

Last edited:
I want these for now. These are all from the cards you listed as having. You suggested 4TBT per item. I can round it up to 60. Sound good?

giant Gameboy
New Nintendo 3DS XL
burger meal
busing station
drink machine
snack machine
set lunch
udon soup
lunch box
lunch pack
cupcake
fancy tea set
sausage
steamed lobster

I want these for now. These are all from the cards you listed as having. You suggested 4TBT per item. I can round it up to 60. Sound good?

giant Gameboy
New Nintendo 3DS XL
burger meal
busing station
drink machine
snack machine
set lunch
udon soup
lunch box
lunch pack
cupcake
fancy tea set
sausage
steamed lobster

Alright! However, it'll take me a little bit of time to order all of them because I would need to time travel. However, when I finish your order, I'll notify you ASAP!

Alright! However, it'll take me a little bit of time to order all of them because I would need to time travel. However, when I finish your order, I'll notify you ASAP!

Great! Please send me a PM whenever you're ready. If you don't get to finish it today, don't worry. I am on the forums a lot. :) I am not in a hurry.

hello i would like to buy some of the happy home designer items from you
i would like
candy house
carriage
giant teddy bear
luxury car
monitor tower

total price: 400k igb

hello i would like to buy some of the happy home designer items from you
i would like
candy house
carriage
giant teddy bear
luxury car
monitor tower

total price: 400k igb

Okay! Since my other customer hasn't responded to me yet, your order is ready early! Just notify me when you're ready and I'll add your friend code and mine is on the side bar. Thanks!

I have a spare Hello Kitty Hat, would you trade for a classic screen from Stella's RV?

Bello, I'm interested I'm buying 2 Wii u and 2 NN3DS consoles, how much are you asking (igb/tbt) for each item?
Thanks in advance!

Bello, I'm interested I'm buying 2 Wii u and 2 NN3DS consoles, how much are you asking (igb/tbt) for each item?
Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, I only have one of each. However, I plan on selling each of these for 150K (IGBs). Still interested? We can negotiate if these prices are too high 3 TBT for each

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I only have one of each. However, I plan on selling each of these for 150K (IGBs). Still interested? We can negotiate if these prices are too high 3 TBT for each

The 150k igb for each is fine (^:
I'll add you right now ~

Back