Your favorite smell?

If anyone has ever walked into Subway, It smells amazing in there! Although it's very possible I just love the smell of food! ^.^

Not sure if I'd call it my favourite smell, I'm sure there are other smells I enjoy out there, but the smell of vanilla. Especially the kind of vanilla that's coming from a baked good that contains vanilla essence.

Last edited:
I'm not sure! Patchouli, lavender, sandalwood, fir, flowers, etc. It' hard to choose!

I don't know if I have anything specific but I really like "fresh" smells? Scents that are light on the nose as my nose tends to hurt if I smell heavy perfume. I also like the smell of baked goods c:

I have a smelling oil, it's "wild cherry".. when my Mom putted that for christmas..
I was getting hungry from it somehow, but loved the smell (I don't like cherries to eat tho).

Incense, as long as it's like hemp or weed smell not those perfume **** things you can find in decorating stores that gives you migraine.

For me its cherry scented candles, or the smell you get when opening a new game box from its cellophane wrapping.

Back