Your favorite smell?

Brand new plastic. Extremely weird, but It reminds me of new Lego Sets, which I have been a fan of since I was 4, when the very first Lego Batman sets came out. I still remember building that huge (For a 4 year old) Arkham Asylum set :)

I love the smell that trees have under the hot summer sun. You know what I'm talking about right? Warm cloudless day, a gentle breeze blows through the highest branches and your nostrils are full of this rich smell of GREEN.

Also the perfume I've just received for Christmas is really nice. It's a high-class brand but honestly it smells like vanilla cookies lol.

lavender & rose.
Also i like that asian car freshner. v o v smells so good <3.
But omg new car smell is the best tooo.

Vanilla and freshly mown grass!

Too lazy to go back through and see if I've already said this, but the macabre thing about the smell of cut grass is it's actually the grass SCREAMING to warn the other plants nearby. =D

I also forgot to say that I love the smell of rain, wet dirt and concrete. MMM. Also every other aspect of rain is great.

My favourite smells would have to be lemon, melted chocolate, coffee... and the smell of the fresh salty air at the beach. Oh and rain too! So comforting ^-^

Probably petrol...it would obviously kill me eventually but I'd probably go quite happy ;) don't know what it is but I've always loved that smell

I really like the smell of new carpet...I think it's the smell of the adhesive? It's very chemically and I feel like its a strange thing to like but its so good

I can't choose, but a highlight is the smell of new things, and even more so when I can preserve that smell for years!

I love the smell of earl grey tea, baked goods (especially french bread), and coolant (air conditioning, etc) ^_^

Wet paint, like in a new house that just got painted idk but the smell is really sweet and nice. MMM

Back