• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your favorite smell?

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
What is your favorite smell of all? I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the smell of the night time air when it's like misty and or rainy/ I also love the smell of those daisy flowers, and lavendar has a really nice smell to it too. I don't really like the smell of perfume because those are fake and just chemicals..

What smell do you just love?

Last edited:
I love the smell of restraunts I really like and the smell of new paint

i love the smell of vanilla tbh

I love the smell of restraunts I really like and the smell of new paint

Oooo, that's a really good one to be honest. Never thought about restaurants before! There was an all you can eat buffet in Vegas when I was there recently, in the Luxors hotel, and their buffet smelled so gooooood maybe it was just because I was so hungry and ended up eating 4 big ass plates of food, except I wasn't able to finish the 4th plate and only ate through it like halfway im so sorry fruits rip ily. But yeah fresh paste smells great too

It sounds weird, but I love smells lol. I think I have close to 20 candles in my room and my favorite ones are some variation of vanilla, coconut, or some fruity scent. I also have an essential oil diffuser and I just got a bottle of pink grapefruit oil which smells amazing.

It sounds weird, but I love smells lol. I think I have close to 20 candles in my room and my favorite ones are some variation of vanilla, coconut, or some fruity scent. I also have an essential oil diffuser and I just got a bottle of pink grapefruit oil which smells amazing.

Ooooo! Candles smell so good! I was at Walmart the other day and oh my god they had this section where it was like a big just ocean of these like minitaure candles and I picked up like 30 and smelled them all one by one and they had the best scents, it was mostly holiday stuff, but heck, I wanted a few.

It would be inappropriate for me to share my favorite smell.

Leather smells pretty good, I love sniffing new leather goods like belts shoes and wallets. I love the smell of freshly dyed hair, and hair dye in general, at least most of them, smells super good. I love candles, especially fruity or food scented ones, they always smell so great. I love the smell of paper, old paper to be specific, the smell is called vanillin which is from the wood pulp books are made from breaking down that's why it smells so good! I also like a lot of chemical smells, and unlit tabacco, and the smell of flavored cigars. Honestly I like so many smells. My favorite smell of all time is my boyfriend skin, I love just smooshing my face on him and smelling him, and miss his smell when he's gone.

Leather smells pretty good, I love sniffing new leather goods like belts shoes and wallets. I love the smell of freshly dyed hair, and hair dye in general, at least most of them, smells super good. I love candles, especially fruity or food scented ones, they always smell so great. I love the smell of paper, old paper to be specific, the smell is called vanillin which is from the wood pulp books are made from breaking down that's why it smells so good! I also like a lot of chemical smells, and unlit tabacco, and the smell of flavored cigars. Honestly I like so many smells. My favorite smell of all time is my boyfriend skin, I love just smooshing my face on him and smelling him, and miss his smell when he's gone.

Oh yeah I agree paper smells really good, lmao I would have a really bad habbit about smelling EVERYTHING in my hand when I was a child, it was like subconcious , but paper was always a good scent

the smell of rain, gasoline, honey, and these tiny little flowers that grow on the tree in my backyard

Last edited:
Vanilla. It's just so delicious and mild, it's never overwhelmingly sweet. I remember years ago my sister and I had a toy dog that was vanilla scented and I couldn't get enough of it.

I also used to love browsing through those big Argos catalogues when I was a kid, and flicking through the pages fast would waft this amazing smell of fresh paper, that always reminds me of Christmas years ago whenever I catch a whiff of it.

Smells are really nostalgic, most of my favourites are from my childhood which isn't surprising. Of course I also love the smell of restaurants or most eateries. I'll admit the smell of McDonald's is amazing when you're hungry too.

Last edited:
I totally forgot to say witchhazel and greensoap, aka the smell of a tattoo shop. For obvious reasons. *gestures to tattoos*

this is really odd but i love the smell of manure. like you know if you live near a farm or field or cows and you can just smell it in the air? it's the best smell.
also gasoline, trees, and fresh linen.

this is really odd but i love the smell of manure. like you know if you live near a farm or field or cows and you can just smell it in the air? it's the best smell.
also gasoline, trees, and fresh linen.

When I lived near a horse ranch I grew accustom to the smell, it's like very sweet smelling, and it started smelling "like home" for me, since that was when I was young I don't really enjoy the smell any more, but it's weird that things can change like that.

What is your favorite smell of all? I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the smell of the night time air when it's like misty and or rainy/ I also love the smell of those daisy flowers, and lavendar has a really nice smell to it too. I don't really like the smell of perfume because those are fake and just chemicals..

What smell do you just love?

*whispers* Nature also has chemicals bb, I think what you meant to say was that perfumes are man-made scents o:

I like the scent of men's cologne a lot, it's the only thing I can think of rn

Coffee, bread, I love smelling books and notebooks for some reason too. I like smelling my dog is that weird lol

Love fresh rain smell but only if it's just rain; not worm smell ;A;

Last edited:
Back