• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favorite smell?

If anyone has ever walked into Subway, It smells amazing in there! Although it's very possible I just love the smell of food! ^.^

Not sure if I'd call it my favourite smell, I'm sure there are other smells I enjoy out there, but the smell of vanilla. Especially the kind of vanilla that's coming from a baked good that contains vanilla essence.

Last edited:
I'm not sure! Patchouli, lavender, sandalwood, fir, flowers, etc. It' hard to choose!

Coffee, of course! I love the smell...

I don't know if I have anything specific but I really like "fresh" smells? Scents that are light on the nose as my nose tends to hurt if I smell heavy perfume. I also like the smell of baked goods c:

I like that puppy smell. If you've ever gotten a puppy you might know what I'm talking about.

I have a smelling oil, it's "wild cherry".. when my Mom putted that for christmas..
I was getting hungry from it somehow, but loved the smell (I don't like cherries to eat tho).

Incense, as long as it's like hemp or weed smell not those perfume **** things you can find in decorating stores that gives you migraine.

For me its cherry scented candles, or the smell you get when opening a new game box from its cellophane wrapping.

Back