• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Creepy Jeepers

Have you ever been creeped out like this before?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
This has been bothering me all day so I decided to share it.

Last night in the middle of the night I was lying on my bed on my side watch television, The Fosters to be specific. It happened so that my bedroom window is right next to my bed and it was open to let fresh air in. I also live on the first floor.

I was hearing the carport garbage, recycling and compost bins move.. that freaked me out. Soon after, real soon after, I heard breathing. Breathing, slight breathing at my window. I didn't change my lying position, afraid of looking, et cetera. The breathing was easy to point out, but it was like that person/something was trying to breathe slow.

Eventually I didn't hear it anymore. I got up after debating with myself. Shut my bedroom window, closed the blinds and the curtain. Went around the entire house shutting, closing windows. I also closed their blinds, and curtains.

I almost called 911...

o dang, I remember when I was little, the fence was down because they were fixing it and I was like super scared because I thought like a burglar os something would break in because theres like no fence right, so then I was like going to bed and I was like fine whatever nothings gonna happen. But then, there it was. I see a shadow in front of me that looked like a guy was there behind the curtains.

I STARTED CRYING

i remember i used to get so creeped out at night that i would imagine hearing footsteps,nwhich always made my paranoia worse,bespecially since i knew everyone else was already asleep

Yeah, I remember a couple of occasions where I woke up at like 3 in the morning with my window open, and I started hearing footsteps below my window. Now mind you, I live at the top of a gated community so there's hardly ever anyone by my house in the daytime, let alone in the middle of the night. I didn't assume it was a creeper per say, but I'm a wuss so it freaked me the hell out.

Once, It was like late at night and I kept hearing these tapping noises like behind my window it was SO HECKING CREEPY it kept happening for like 3 nights in a row everynight at like 3am??? ok

I once woke up years ago three nights in a row with a fever at exactly 2:12 AM. Before I went to bed, no fever. When I woke up, no fever.

One time I woke up and heard snoring and saw that my Dad had moved into my room. That's all I've got I guess.

Stuff like that happens all the time to me. Usually I find out I was simply dreaming but sometimes not. Some things make me want to run and crawl in my moms bed, but unfortunately I'm not that little nor do I live with her anymore. My fiance just says my candies are going to my brain and not my stomach.

Ok so imagine the same exact thing, but we have this red lava rock in our yard, and I heard it crunching, then something moving the rosebush that is right in front of my window, I could hear the breathing in my window, then heard more crunching and the breathing stopped and my light was out so once the breathing moved away I crept to the window sill and laid under it and then slowly moved myself up to see what it was, I slowly moved my face above the sill and the perpetrator came into view... and to my horror it was...
a deer. Who was in our yard eating out plants and breathing in my window. What a creep!

Ok so imagine the same exact thing, but we have this red lava rock in our yard, and I heard it crunching, then something moving the rosebush that is right in front of my window, I could hear the breathing in my window, then heard more crunching and the breathing stopped and my light was out so once the breathing moved away I crept to the window sill and laid under it and then slowly moved myself up to see what it was, I slowly moved my face above the sill and the perpetrator came into view... and to my horror it was...
a deer. Who was in our yard eating out plants and breathing in my window. What a creep!

Oh my god that is sooooooooooo creepy. At least it wasn't a person because then I would go out there with an extended selfie stick ready to attack smh

That's not creepy that's cute!

I can scare easily. And I often make myself paranoid by accident. I cannot sleep with my door open at night. Even though the noises and movements I often notice in the dark belong to my cats, that doesn't stop it from scaring me. For me, there's always that what if? It could be another animal, or even a person. Once in the past, my mom had gotten up in the middle of the night to let the dog out, but didn't shut the door correctly. So, the door was open for hours into the middle of the night. Not only did it terrify me because our animals had gotten loose, but we also live close to the woods AND we've had gypsies and other people whom I know we should be worried about, come through the neighborhood. Any dangerous animal or person could have gotten in so easily... That was an awful night.

That's not creepy that's cute!

It was creepy until the point I found out it was a deer, because it just sounded like some dude was standing in front of my window peeping and breathing really hard. (Which wouldn't surprise me because I spend my time in my room "au natural")

Back