• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Sakurinas Settlement Julian, Merengue, Sanrio Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurina

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello!

Here you can find some Villagers i can offer you.

All my Villagers can be found here: Browse Sakurinas Amiibo Cards They can move in anytime.

Just write down the Name/Number of the Villager you want to move in. :O)

Specialities:
Merengue
Fauna
Ankha
Lucky
Julian
And many more.

IMPORTANT: Please do not ask me trade now and then you go simply offline,
i do not have the time to sit 24/7 infront of the forums and checking every 5 seconds if you finally respond. When you pm me to be trade ready i would welcome that you
- are available
- check your inbox regurarly.
- think twice if you really want to trade NOW.

- Please do not force me slow-trade with you. Since there are more people than you to request.
- There !! WONT !! be any hold ups. Or Numbers who gets a villger first, first comes, first gets served. I DO timetravel for the villagers to be as soon as ready as you wish. Fast & Clean please.
- Start the PM when you have everything together so i dont not need to wait longer then necessary for you. :)

Thank you.

What i want: IGB preferably (for house upgrade)
Or any of these: Wishlist
I am not interested in TBT right now. sorry.

CURRENTLY ACCEPTED/ON GOING

Xandra: Shep - accepted READY TO MOVE OUT (pm me)

Paws3328: Ankha - accepted READY TO MOVE OUT (pm me)

Tasuot: Fauna - accepted READY TO MOVE OUT (pm me)

mayorhana: Skye - accepted READY TO MOVE OUT (pm me)

Candyflosss: Fauna - accepted READY TO MOVE OUT (pm me)

Thank you:
Paws3328: Julian - completed
Julia_Miller: Julian - completed
Paws3328: Fauna - completed
Mairmalade: Skye - completed
Arabelle: Apollo - completed
deerliing: Flurry - completed
mintokki: Fauna - completed
Gaby<3AnimalCrossing: Julian - completed
Nodokana: Lucky - completed

Last edited:
Hello, I'd love to get Fauna #19 please c:. I can give 300k, 2 black roses, 2 orange roses, 2 pink roses, a pear and a cherry. ^-^

Just going to mention this in case you don't know, Sanrio villagers cannot be adopted by other people. You can only have them in your town if you own the card. Annoying, I know, but that's just the way it is >~<

may i adopt fauna #19 please? i dont have much bells, but i can offer 200k for her. however, i can also offer celeste's bow, lottie's wig, cherries, or a shower!

Hi I'm interested in Lucky. Is 5 million igb and a royal crown fine for him?

May I request Skye (no. 272)?

I can offer 12-16 pink roses and a bell amount on top if necessary.

hello ! i can get you the cherry blossom clock, rainbow screen, stained glass lamp, virgo harp, and the bathroom sink for flurry ! :3

Oh my .... i thought no one writes here back because i did not got any notification so: lets do this:

please check first post. xD~ I updated everything, thank you. <3

Last edited:
Please vm/pm me if i can request Shep please! ^^ I can pay any reasonable amount of igb, tbt or in any items.

Sure, shep is no biggie. :)

As for special wishes i have posted a wishlist on the first post and i prefer IGB tbt not so much.

Hey!
Could I request Mira?
Umm, I can't give IGB atm, so how's 65 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Mira suddenly moves in, then I'll PM about it. :p

Very organized and quick! Thank you so much for Skye once again. Good luck with the rest of your requests! :)

Can I please adopt Apollo (#297 i think)? I'll pay 1 mil and if you could wait a bit, i can order probably most of orderable items from your wish list from my main town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back