• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Music

What type of music do you listen to?

• Satanic Music

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Pop Music

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • R&B

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Rap

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Christian Music/Soul Music

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Rock

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • New Age

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Jazz

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Classical

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Holiday

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Electronic

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Hip Hop

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Instrumental

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Other Music

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • A Loved One Signing In The Shower

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • No Music, It's Annoying!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What type of music do you listen to?

I forgot country music! Haha! D:

"Satanic music" is not a genre....

Anyway I mostly listen to pop and a lot of different types of metal. I also listen to a lot of punk and I like just rock too.

Oh ya and hiphop

Last edited:
Can't really pick any of them, because I love all of them! I think there's at least one song for everybody in every genre. Most often, though, I listen to progressive pop and rock. Also a sucker for avant-garde bands like The Residents and (most recently) Oingo Boingo.

Nah don't worry, that goes under 'satanic.' ;)

Country music does not go under Satanic...

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Satanic music" is not a genre....

Anyway I mostly listen to pop and a lot of different types of metal. I also listen to a lot of punk and I like just rock too.

I didn't say a genre, I said type. Satanic music is a type of music.

I checked them all except r&b, rap, and jazz. Music variety is what I love about music. I'm not sure if I contradict myself by listening to Christian music and Satanic music...

Satanic music is a classification of music is what I meant.

alternative is my fav, pop next to it, and my third fav is probs rap. i kind of have been getting into the 'electronic' genre too

I usually listen to instrumental music. I'm kind of odd since I don't know a whole lot of pop songs like my friends.

Genre means type.
I also thought were joking about "satanic music". Shame.

Joking about "satanic music". It's a religion just like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, et cetera.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I checked them all except r&b, rap, and jazz. Music variety is what I love about music. I'm not sure if I contradict myself by listening to Christian music and Satanic music...

I listen to both Christian and Satanic music too...

Satanic Music? I do listen to heavy metal if that's what you meant. :|

Anyways I listen to rock, punk, metal, alternative, and soundtrack music.

Pop and rock. Also, I should've picked other for this, but I also listen to vaporwave.

Back