• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do the trailer amiibos work with HHD?

xiaonu

どうぶつの森
Bells
I was wondering if the amiibos that come in trailer homes work with HHD? Including the sanrio ones.
I'd like to use their furniture in decorating. :)

I wish... everyone who's tried has reported the game freezing :( I don't know why they couldn't just have a "this amiibo is not compatible" message pop up... I really hope HHD gets an update that makes the cards compatible, but it seems unlikely :(

I assume the new cards don't work with Amiibo Festival, either?

I wish... everyone who's tried has reported the game freezing :( I don't know why they couldn't just have a "this amiibo is not compatible" message pop up... I really hope HHD gets an update that makes the cards compatible, but it seems unlikely :(

That stinks :c I wish they'd make an update in the game to fix that or at least a popup like you said. Would love to see the trailer villagers get a home, and use their cute lil furnitures.

Back