• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you dress up your mayor?

She's based on me (same name, hair colour/style, eye colour) so I like to dress my mini-me in something I'd like. I never wear dresses IRL, so she's currently wearing the blue party dress. :D usually she wears jeans and a t-shirt.

My first mayor has the light blue hair, light blue eyes, and is wearing a mermaid bikini qr outfit. My second mayor is dressed up as Sophie from Howl's moving castle. As for my third mayor, she wears a bubblegum shirt and a skirt (still have yet to find her style).

My towns are themed, so I dress them according to their theme. Joy's mayor is in witch clothing, although, I sometimes dress her as Cruella Deville.

Farmland's mayor is little Bo Peep. She's wearing the braided wig and has on a cute dress from a qr code someone else made.

Rainbow Brite looks just like her.

My honey bee is wearing a back and yellow dress with the headband antenna from the fire works show.

My mayor in my Cherish town is suppose to be me. She's wearing a brown plaid dress, glasses and a pony tail.

Last edited:
My first mayor Vivi simply wears what I think looks best. She doesn't look like me and she doesn't necessarily go with the town design (it's just a normal city anyways). She just looks cool.

Mayor Sonia looks and dresses like Sonia from Danganronpa, because...yeah. That was the point haha

I change my outfit every few days or so. Basically I'll put on whatever I feel like at the time. I don't really do anything consistent.

I have five outfits, all tidy on the mannequins I own. All five are from GracieGrace. They include:
White Tux shirt and pants
Tux with plaid hat and monocle
Acid washed shirt and pants
Matador shirt and pants
Yoshi QR shirt with Artic Camo pants.

I used to dress my mayor up similarly to myself... but more recently, I've been dressing her up in whatever interesting things I come across.
It's sorta fun like that? I usually put the red flannel shirt on her, but at the moment, my mayor's wearing the gas mask, a moon-hair pin, and a pirate dress. :p

I have five outfits, all tidy on the mannequins I own. All five are from GracieGrace. They include:
White Tux shirt and pants
Tux with plaid hat and monocle
Acid washed shirt and pants
Matador shirt and pants
Yoshi QR shirt with Artic Camo pants.

Wait! How did you get five mannequins? I want about 20!

For a while, I changed my outfits regularly but for a long time I just kept wearing my wetsuit. My other characters are dressed in the theme of their homes.

right now, because i haven't unlocked the qr scanner yet, i'm just picking up cute items from the clothes shop and then selling off my old ones. i'll probably keep on doing that until the shoe shop opens, at least.

style-wise, i mostly dress my mayor in the styles i'd like to wear in real life.

I rotate between sailor, cowboy, native American and police officer. I'm a one man Village People. ;)

My mayor is normally dressed in a tuxedo (with varying accessories)

Shes so cute~

My mayor either looks like my signature, a lumberjack, or in something casual (sweatpants, a cap, custom jacket, and flip flops).

I have a rough rule of always being semi formal, since I'm the major and everything. My other characters I allow to be as sloppy as they want since they're just residents. XD

My mayor usually dresses in a way that I would dress. My usual favorite outfit is the beatnik shirt/tank/tee, the explorer pants, checkered socks, pink sneakers, heart or star clip, and leaf/bandage/tiny shades.

My other characters change their clothes a little more often but usually have a theme. One wears mostly green and brown, another wears mostly pink and white, the last one dresses formally in any color.

My mayor Rose is wearing the boardingdress from the Titanic , together with a floppy hat.

My mayor looks like...armin.
But frequently I just put on random outfits for luck's sake.

I made a completely new town so that my mayor could have my name, and my husband is a resident in valley too. So I like to dress my mayor in the same way I would dress myself. :)

Back