Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
In Ivyvale, I'm going for an all pink-and-pastel theme and it's a springtime town, so it's easy enough. Just pink everything, and pink hair with Celeste's bow. <3 I also keep the same outfit on so it's an iconic mayor look.

In Nexus, I'm trying to stick to what I would wear myself and how my hair looks irl. Dressing up is one of my favorite things in any game especially New Leaf, so I change it up every few days or so. It's so much fun.

How about you all?

i just made my character look cute. purple hair in a ponytail, rose, crown, overalls & the cutesy eyes.
my 2nd character "yani" just looks natural though.

I dress my mayor how I feel like dressing them.. I have few outfits I prefer though^^

mine is a plain look
I always use clothes that I would like myself
but I change them rarely since I'm absorbed by home decorating ^_^

Last edited:
my town doesn't really have a theme or anything, so i just have my mayor with a brown bun, a crown, a qr dress, and some black shoes (don't remember which black shoes they are tho lmao)

My mayor of Pallet is dressed as Jack Skellington of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

My mayor of Aeon is simply Zelda since I haven't figure daddy out what to put on him yet.

I change my mayor's clothing daily and usually the hair too, if the previous hair doesn't match. I have an extensive collection of QR codes. It's almost always a dress, and I haven't worn a dress in real life since I was a child.

I change my mayor's clothing daily and usually the hair too, if the previous hair doesn't match. I have an extensive collection of QR codes. It's almost always a dress, and I haven't worn a dress in real life since I was a child.

Oh my gosh! I am the same way! I don't really wear dresses that much in real life, however, in the game I have soooooooo many dresses why an abundance of dress galore! It is so dazzling and marvelous, I change my mayors clothes every day!!

I change it up every once in a while, and try to match the season I'm playing in. I've gone through lots of hair phases too. I really like the bright colours, but now its currently that reddish-brown and the really short girl haircut, sorta curly looking. I like how it pokes out from under the blue knit toque. <3

Kind of casually put-together, I guess. I normally wear Lottie's bun and some kind of jeans and jacket since it's winter, so kind of an active/sporty but cute look. It's funny because I don't think the style I dress my mayor in really jives with the things I would wear in real life. I tend to be the kind of person to dress up more and I wear a lot of skirts and dresses, but those are more infrequent for my mayor.

I forgot to say, I have a LOOOOOOT OF QR codes aswell, i dont know whats so addicting about them, but I've cosplayed like almost every anime character out there lol with my mayor

In Bunifrey I'm wearing this black dress with a little cherry design on the bottom that I got from the Bumbury QR codes, black leggings, mary Jane's and what used to be a heart hairpin but has been recently switched to Celeste's bow. Gilead has Cuthbert wearing the new hero's wig you get from W. Link's RV, new hero's shirt, hero's pants and boots...pretty standard. Ori of Nibel is wearing the blue party dress, coin headpiece, white masquerade mask thingy and blue kimono sandals. And my mayor of Oeilvert is wearing that pink lace up dress from Gracie, ballet slippers, and the crown.

It can be tough coordinating so many outfits, lol.

I used to change my mayor's outfit more frequently but now I settle for the same one for weeks, or until I feel like I need a change. Sometimes I try to change it according to the season but since my pattern slots are full of paths I'm limited to the in-game designs. Someone said there is a way to still use QR clothes even with full slots but I haven't found out how? I tried experimenting with it a couple months back and I couldn't figure out how for the life of me, but I'm not too bothered in the end.

Right now I'm using the flower fairy wig with the My Melody set. Of course I'd never wear anything so outrageously pink in real life, but it looks good on my mayor so.

Depends on the season. In the summer I tend to wear a lot of rainbow stuff (rainbow tee, rainbow plaid shorts, rainbow tights, rainbow feather) and in the Winter I normally wear long sleeved dresses and a Winter hat and boots

Back