• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Be back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fauna for Lolly? I also have kick and k.k figure, how many card can you give for them?

Last edited:
I have Julian. I'm interested in Lolly.

I'm already getting Julian from someone else. Do you have any other cards?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fauna for Lolly? I also have kick and k.k figure, how many card can you give for them?

I don't want to trade Fauna for Lolly, but I can trade off Lolly plus any number of cards. You can tell me which cards you're interested in and I'll pick from them which I'm willing to trade.

I am interest in
#089 - Diana

Series 4
#318 - Stitches
#333 - Lolly
#386 - Rosie

What other cards do you have?

Hey! I'm back and looking for Drake and Puck! I would like to trade one card for the two of them.

Update. I'm getting more cards soon that I'm willing to trade either multiple of for one card are just as an add on to trades. Look out for that.

Updated the list! I'm open to trading some lesser popular cards for WA cards. I don't have a lot, so feel free to offer any WA cards.

Heyo, just boosting and letting people know I'm more lenient with less popular cards and dupes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back