• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Be back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Sprinkle, Cookie, and Vesta! Traded off Marshal and Merry!

Last edited:
Added some more common wants. At this point, I'm really just looking for anything above it's popularity. Of course, I can totally trade for multiple less popular cards! Also, feel free to click the link at the top of the post.

I have tutu your list seems to just have Dotty idk what else you would need but you can check out my thread if you'd like !

I have tutu your list seems to just have Dotty idk what else you would need but you can check out my thread if you'd like !

I don't need Tutu and I don't have Dotty, but I have seen your thread. I would trade Vesta for: #018 - Bob, #145 - Carmen, #148 - Whitney, #167 - Beau, #197 - Kid Cat, or #218 - Lily

Hi would you trade Diana and Pietro for Stitches and Rosie.

Hi! Do you only trade Sanrio for Sanrio? The only cards I have from your list os 024 Kyle and 086 Chief >< I'm really interested in Chelsea.

Last edited:
Back in action! I'm really lenient with Sally and Sable. I am willing to trade multiple cards for my Chelsea.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I got a really good trade with Lolly and got a ton of new cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back