• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Be back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to trade 050 Punchy for 338 Fang? Please PM if interested. Thanks :)

Would you like to trade 050 Punchy for 338 Fang? Please PM if interested. Thanks :)
I will PM you in a bit! I have way too many series 1 cards for my comfort.

What Sanrio cards do you want?
Any really. So far I've only gotten s6 - Toby once and I've never gotten s2, so I would really like either of those.

Hey, I'm gunna accept a lot of trades soon, so if you want to trade then do it before noon.

Hey hon! I have interest in your Diana and Chelsea. I have Lucky, but not much else on your want list that I could see. I have my own trading thread if you want to take a look at it and see what other things you would like. If nothing else really strikes your fancy, I'm still interested in Diana at least. Let me know! Thanks :)

Hey hon! I have interest in your Diana and Chelsea. I have Lucky, but not much else on your want list that I could see. I have my own trading thread if you want to take a look at it and see what other things you would like. If nothing else really strikes your fancy, I'm still interested in Diana at least. Let me know! Thanks :)

Out of all your cards, I like chief, bam, lucky, stitches. Which are you willing to trade?

Out of all your cards, I like chief, bam, lucky, stitches. Which are you willing to trade?

Well, I'm currently doing a trade for Toby and Rilla for a couple of my popular cards. So, Going off of that, how about your two cards for two of my cards, your choice. Does that sound fair?

Last edited:
This amuses me. Now who is sexualizing stuff, huh? Looking at you TBT.

I don't blame them for censoring, but... It is pretty silly. I hope they catch on to this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm currently doing a trade for Toby and Rilla for a couple of my popular cards. So, Going off of that, how about your two cards for two of my cards, your choice. Does that sound fair?

Ah, then I would like to just trade Diana for Lucky please.

That's all right, that sounds great! I'll send you a private message with my info. :)

hello again, would you be interested in trading your 167 Beau for my 24 Kyle?

Hey! Updated and ready to trade! I'm really looking for Sanrio cards, but other cards are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back