• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Be back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evetype

Bang Dream!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (49) +
Yo gunna close this for a little while. Don't worry about those who I'm trading, I've sent your cards!

Last edited:
Leonardo and Quillson have been taken! Chart fixed. May add SP cards if I keep running out of cards to trade. I will ask for both cards for one of my SP cards if I do.

Pancetti and Jay have been taken! I now changed the rules on SP cards and are now one for one! Chart fixed.

All of my commons have been taken! I am now looking for Drago and I have added Bonbon and Nana. Chart updated.

Last edited:
Found Agnes and I'm now looking for Claudia. Harriet has also been taken. Chart fixed.

I have found Mac! I'm now looking for #287 - Claudia and #241 - Hans for my last two SP cards.

I have found #241-Hans! I am still looking for #287-Claudia and added #258-Daisy. To trade, I've added #351-Puddles and #395-Cally. Chart updated.

How many cards are you looking for for one of your Chelsea's? :) I have Skye but that's not nearly even, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :p

How many cards are you looking for for one of your Chelsea's? :) I have Skye but that's not nearly even, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :p

I'd be willing to trade JP Chelsea for Skye plus any one of these: Marina, Merengue, Fauna, Ankha, or Julian. Other than that, I can't trade her.

PLEASE pretty PLEASE would you be willing to trade Chief for Fauna?? ^-^ I've been trying to get him for months! I am from Canada btw, I really hope we can work something out ❤️ Xo

Would you trade Muffy for Vivian?

I also noticed that you mentioned you can't send to Canada but I have a US address you can mail to instead.

I'm sorry, but I'm actually trading Muffy for June with someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back