Old Eggs
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (49) +
Yo gunna close this for a little while. Don't worry about those who I'm trading, I've sent your cards!

Last edited:
Leonardo and Quillson have been taken! Chart fixed. May add SP cards if I keep running out of cards to trade. I will ask for both cards for one of my SP cards if I do.

Pancetti and Jay have been taken! I now changed the rules on SP cards and are now one for one! Chart fixed.

All of my commons have been taken! I am now looking for Drago and I have added Bonbon and Nana. Chart updated.

Last edited:
Found Agnes and I'm now looking for Claudia. Harriet has also been taken. Chart fixed.

I have found Mac! I'm now looking for #287 - Claudia and #241 - Hans for my last two SP cards.

I have found #241-Hans! I am still looking for #287-Claudia and added #258-Daisy. To trade, I've added #351-Puddles and #395-Cally. Chart updated.

How many cards are you looking for for one of your Chelsea's? :) I have Skye but that's not nearly even, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :p

How many cards are you looking for for one of your Chelsea's? :) I have Skye but that's not nearly even, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :p

I'd be willing to trade JP Chelsea for Skye plus any one of these: Marina, Merengue, Fauna, Ankha, or Julian. Other than that, I can't trade her.

PLEASE pretty PLEASE would you be willing to trade Chief for Fauna?? ^-^ I've been trying to get him for months! I am from Canada btw, I really hope we can work something out ❤️ Xo

Would you trade Muffy for Vivian?

I also noticed that you mentioned you can't send to Canada but I have a US address you can mail to instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back