• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Be back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Marshal and Lolly. I have Lucky & Whitney.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sent you a message.

Possibly... Give me a few days and I'll get back to you!

I also have s2 Marty from the Sanrio cards, but his card is a little bent and it doesnt seem fair to the other one to recieve a bent card. ^^' Thanks for the reply, just send me a PM if youre interested c:

Whitney & Fang for Lolly? I also have other cards if you want dupes to trade out. How many cards would you want for her?

I'm about to trade off a huge chunk of cards, so I'll let you know. I'll have Lolly and Marina, but everything is p much gunna be traded.

I could offer the Japanese Sanrio Marty in exchange for Marshal. Thanks for considering!

Hi! I have a Stitches (318) card I'm wanting to trade for either Bob (18) or Punchy (50). Let me know if can or can't do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back