• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

?? amiibo cards??

In stores, over the last month or so I was able to get some in person at GameStop (S4 and WA) and Walmart (S1). Otherwise, just been hitting Amazon (and trading here, of course).

I still have a good sized stack of series 1 in 2 Walmarts by me and a few series 2 there too, but I don't buy because I've already bought a lot. Plus trades have been great for getting cards I want. I have a lot of extra WA cards and a few of the others.

Last edited:
My friend just bought three packets for us to share at Best Buy for 6.99$ each (CAD)! :)
I called multiple Walmarts and EB Games and none of them had them in stock. Definitely try Best Buy though, as others have suggested! Both of the ones I checked had Welcome Amiibo as was as series 2 and 3 (I believe!) . :)

Last edited:
Where I live, there's a Target and a Gamestop just across the street from each other, and a Walmart and a Gamestop down the highway a bit, about fifteen minutes away. All four carry Amiibo cards, but they are always sold out. I've made an acquaintance of the manager at the Gamestop closest to us, and when we asked him, he explains that whenever they get stock in, people will come in and attempt to buy ALL of them at once. So they do sell them, but not to me, apparently. *laughs*

I've only found them online, usually through Amazon. I haven't been able to find the Welcome Amiibo RV packs anywhere, though, and third party sellers on Amazon have priced them at like, $25 per pack ://

I've been looking and looking at my local stores and I haven't seen a single pack from any series... I think they may have stopped carryng them, but I'm not sure

I was lucky at one point with Gamestop. I think I bought a pack a little after the update but I tried to look for more recently but they seem to be out now. :/

Back