• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Year's Eve Plans?

Blowing off everyone and spending New Years at home with my family for the first time in literally 14 years. You know you're getting old when...

I'm just gonna sit here homealone and pretend like it's just any other normal day tbh

ok so it just turned 12:00 AM for me but i didn't notice bc i was playing Kingdom hearts 2 lol

Hurray! Work isn't AS crazy as I thought it'd be, sure it's really busy but at least everything got done like it was supposed to.

Sat at home and agonized over all the fun plans my friends had that I wasn't invited to lol fun times

Table in the living room, big but not huge dinner, as we watch TV and wait 'till midnight. New Year's sucks this year though, my Aunts and Uncles didn't come due to bad weather, my brother and my cousin went to a rave-like countdown, my other cousin went with her friends, and my other cousin is miles away in N.J (I live in California) with her boyfriend.

We were stuck hosting a family party. I like spending New Year's Eve alone. It was pretty stressful throughout the whole day.

i just screamed happy new year in CHINESE OUT MY WINDOW OMG

When I was younger I learned how to say that, idk how to spell it but "gung hay fat choi" or whatever and so I would say it all the time cause I was like I'M SO SMART LOOK I CAN SAY IT IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE XD

I had a quiet one, I actually fell asleep before midnight. Just watched movies and ate rubbish food. I'm more into Christmas than new year

I watched a movie at home, played ACNL and fell asleep before midnight :cool:

Last edited:
Back