• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official 麺 Noodle Thread

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Omggggggggg I love noodles so muuuuuuuch! They are so good, especially Korean noodles and spicy ones. <3333

bf4cfe67a15040eb89880217c5f9c37b.png

Share your love for noodles in this thread!

Last edited:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

NOODLES ARE MY LIFE! (RIP CAPS LOCK)

I really love noodles, their my favourite snack and I love going to the noodle bar in the food courts.

For people in countries other than the US, here we have this stuff called Cup of Noodles or something like that and I practically lived on them my entire childhood, there so good. My favourite was and always will be the Creamy Chicken cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

are we going to just ignore the title of the spoiler

That's what I was gonna say but uhh we'll see

HEKC YA E A NOODLES AERE MY FU CKING LIF E IM SUCH A SUCKER FOR FUC KING NOODOLES H M U

I really love Ramen, and I hope someday to get to try some authentic kind, not just the crappy american ones. =[ I was going to sign up for the Umai crate but so many of them are meat flavored so it'd be a waste tbh. =[ Also people knit with ramen noodles and it's pretty cool.
maxresdefault.jpg

I really love Ramen, and I hope someday to get to try some authentic kind, not just the crappy american ones. =[ I was going to sign up for the Umai crate but so many of them are meat flavored so it'd be a waste tbh. =[ Also people knit with ramen noodles and it's pretty cool.
maxresdefault.jpg

We have a store here called Zion Market and they sell a lot of authentic Korean/Japanese noodles(mostly Korean). That's where I got all mine from lol. They have a huge selection of different kinds and flavors and brands of noodles. They even sell those noodles that have gone viral known as the "spicy korean noodle challenge". For Japanese noodles, we also have a store called Daiso and they have a like smaller selection of Japanese noodles like maybe about 10 kinds or something like that. As for like restuarants we have a district here called little tokyo and they have a lot of authentic restaurants.

Range_900x410.jpg

The Chicken & Mushroom one is up there with one of my favourite snacks (or quick dinners). I used to like the curry one but I've gone off them now. I still need to try the other flavours but they don't seem too promising,lol.

Back