Shop 👑𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔👑

ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Chantal
❀FRIEND CODE: 2595-4157-6964
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 60 tbt
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: basic wall, basket chair, bistro table, bowl sink, bread basket, bread making set, burger meal, busing station, cafe curtain wall, Callie wig, desk mirror, fancy tile floor, hanging chair, ivy partition, kitchen counter, reception counter, red cash register, square minitable, table with cloth, trellis, white tile wall, white tile floor
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: blueberry

Last edited:
❀NAME (ACNL): Jenna
❀FRIEND CODE: SIDE BAR XD
❀PAYMENT METHOD: Tbt (I have no clue how much)
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: Two golden nets and rods (If you can do that) and the following sets, Princess, Ice, and sweets
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS

BLUEBERRY!

❀Name (ACNL): Margie
❀Friend Code: 2638-4673-9813
❀Payment Method: 2 or 3 tbt (I'm not quite sure if this is the appropriate price, but I don't think it would cost that much.)
❀Item(s) You Want/MoriDB Link: tong-and-tray stand
❀Any Comments or Questions: What's your timezone? I think it might make things a little easier. Oh... Apologies for ordering one item.

☆ Blueberry ☆

❀NAME (ACNL): Carmen
❀FRIEND CODE: 3454-1335-9849
❀PAYMENT METHOD: TBT (I'm not sure how much so I'll offer 150 tbt first? Please let me know if the amount is not appropriate!)
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/S9ttViEAuG?limit=50&offset=0
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:
1. Blueberry!
2. I hope the amount is not too large! :S If it is, let me know and I will make separate orders of 16 items instead.
3. I am aware of the fact that large orders > 16 will be pickup in your town.
4. My time-zone is GMT +8. (Not sure what your time zone is so I'll specify mine for convenience.) I am generally online from about 3pm to 11pm for the next few days!

Last edited:
ive recently change my rules to reflect the fact im not taking IGB anymore (i have no use for them!!)
BUT as stated if you dont have a large amount of BTB you can always give what you can afford. let me know!

ORDERS READY FOR PICKUP/DROP OFF:

-pickup(s)-
kawaii
greenvoldemort
bunny from tiger

-dropoff(s) needing to set a date and time for trade-
jopony​

ok i prefer to pickup let me add you

❧❧
ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Michael
❀FRIEND CODE: I believe you have me added, otherwise my friend code is on the side bar.
❀PAYMENT METHOD: bell tree bells
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: 30 White and Pink azaleas.
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: blueberry, how much would this be?
❧❧

ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Chantal
❀FRIEND CODE: 2595-4157-6964
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 60 tbt
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: basic wall, basket chair, bistro table, bowl sink, bread basket, bread making set, burger meal, busing station, cafe curtain wall, Callie wig, desk mirror, fancy tile floor, hanging chair, ivy partition, kitchen counter, reception counter, red cash register, square minitable, table with cloth, trellis, white tile wall, white tile floor
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: blueberry
yep thats fine! pm me when youre available
❀NAME (ACNL): Jenna
❀FRIEND CODE: SIDE BAR XD
❀PAYMENT METHOD: Tbt (I have no clue how much)
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: Two golden nets and rods (If you can do that) and the following sets, Princess, Ice, and sweets
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS

BLUEBERRY!
is 75BTB alright?
❀Name (ACNL): Margie
❀Friend Code: 2638-4673-9813
❀Payment Method: 2 or 3 tbt (I'm not quite sure if this is the appropriate price, but I don't think it would cost that much.)
❀Item(s) You Want/MoriDB Link: tong-and-tray stand
❀Any Comments or Questions: What's your timezone? I think it might make things a little easier. Oh... Apologies for ordering one item.

☆ Blueberry ☆
thats fine:) ill let you know when its available
❀NAME (ACNL): Carmen
❀FRIEND CODE: 3454-1335-9849
❀PAYMENT METHOD: TBT (I'm not sure how much so I'll offer 150 tbt first? Please let me know if the amount is not appropriate!)
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/S9ttViEAuG?limit=50&offset=0
1. Blueberry!
2. I hope the amount is not too large! :S If it is, let me know and I will make separate orders of 16 items instead.
3. I am aware of the fact that large orders > 16 will be pickup in your town.
4. My time-zone is GMT +8. (Not sure what your time zone is so I'll specify mine for convenience.) I am generally online from about 3pm to 11pm for the next few days!
thats not too many items! sometimes i get orders over 200+ (which take a long time lol esp when ppl dont pick up) 60 is a good number if thats ok with you?
ok i prefer to pickup let me add you
SORRY ABOUT THAT that list is literally the opposite. idk why i did that (probably way tired lol)
thats fine !!
❧❧
ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Michael
❀FRIEND CODE: I believe you have me added, otherwise my friend code is on the side bar.
❀PAYMENT METHOD: bell tree bells
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: 30 White and Pink azaleas.
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: blueberry, how much would this be?
❧❧
anything between 60-120 if thats ok?

ORDERS READY:
kawaii
greenvoldemort
jopony
bunny from tiger
marshalcrossing

(IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY IRL, SORRY FOR BEING OFFLINE !! I'LL TRY AND BE ON MORE OFTEN)

PERSONAL MESSAGE ONLY TO GET A HOLD OF ME FOR THIS THREAD PLEASE

I'LL REOPEN WITH A BUMP AND A LIST OF READY ORDERS, PLEASE CLAIM AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

ALL ORDERS ARE READY, LARGER ORDERS NEED TO BE SCHEDULED FOR PICKUP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PERSONAL MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE

VISITOR MESSAGES WILL BE GOING OUT SHORTLY

//

Last edited:
❀NAME (ACNL): Aayla
❀FRIEND CODE: 2853-1415-7908
❀PAYMENT METHOD: IGB
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Fdw7YAXpsX
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: If you're available now I can meet up now. But if not today it will have to be tomorrow since I'm going to bed soon

NAME (ACNL): Navi from Dreams
❀FRIEND CODE: sidebar
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 250 tbt? Can go higher
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:http://moridb.com/catalogs/m36YEkzqBT
Depending on what price we agree on, any tbt I have left I'd like to exchange for igb
Blueberry

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Navi from Dreams
❀FRIEND CODE: sidebar
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 250 tbt? Can go higher
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:http://moridb.com/catalogs/m36YEkzqBT
Depending on what price we agree on, any tbt I have left I'd like to exchange for igb
Blueberry

hey! i'll be around in a couple hours if thats ok (to trade)
106BTB would be fine for the order itself!! and as for bells how many would you like?

hey! i'll be around in a couple hours if thats ok (to trade)
106BTB would be fine for the order itself!! and as for bells how many would you like?

That's actually perfect as I have several appointments today. Right now it's nearly nine for me, so I have one this morning in an hour or two and one in 6 hours ish.
If 106 is all you'd like, then I'll take 100tbt worth in a separate trip, via whatever method you'd like

Back