• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 👑𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔👑

Hello! ~ :)

❀NAME (ACNL): Kelly
❀FRIEND CODE: 4184-2518-5602
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 65tbt?
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:
1. Callie fashion top
2. Callie pants
3. Callie shoes
4. Callie Wig
5. Callie Tights
6. Marie dress
7. Marie shoes
8. Marie tights
9. Marie wig
10. Pilot goggles
11. Studio headphones
12. 2017 Cake
13.Black Veil
14.Classic Dress
15. Drafting table
16. Flashy hairpin
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Thank you so much, blueberry. Edit: Heading to bed, will be back online as soon as I can :)

Last edited:
❀NAME (ACNL): Jolene
❀FRIEND CODE: 5301-2344-7433
❀PAYMENT METHOD: BTB -> 300
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/GGUZyUJ0lk?limit=50&offset=0
birb!.gifbirb!.gifbirb!.gif
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:
1. BLUEBERRY!
2. There are so, SO many things on this list and I understand if the order is simply too much. If that's the case, the items on the list that are all in a clear SET (Zen, bathhouse, garden, etc) could be my only order. If you can take this order on I promise to work with you quickly and efficiently (that meme is so god damn tru omg)
3. Pick up, of course.
4. If you feel more BTB would be fair (Be honest, I know this is huge!) let me know and I'll re-do my order at a later date.
5. I'm on EST timezone. I am going to be sporadically on this weekend (today and tomorrow) but for sure, Monday-Friday, I'm on from 4pm-7pm. The sooner the better since springbreakendssoonandtestingandohgodijustwannaplayanimalcrossINNG
Thank you kindly!

Last edited:
Hello! ~ :)

❀NAME (ACNL): Kelly
❀FRIEND CODE: 4184-2518-5602
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 65tbt?
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:
1. Callie fashion top
2. Callie pants
3. Callie shoes
4. Callie Wig
5. Callie Tights
6. Marie dress
7. Marie shoes
8. Marie tights
9. Marie wig
10. Pilot goggles
11. Studio headphones
12. 2017 Cake
13.Black Veil
14.Classic Dress
15. Drafting table
16. Flashy hairpin
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Thank you so much, blueberry. Edit: Heading to bed, will be back online as soon as I can :)

is 30BTB ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

❀NAME (ACNL): Jolene
❀FRIEND CODE: 5301-2344-7433
❀PAYMENT METHOD: BTB -> 300
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/GGUZyUJ0lk?limit=50&offset=0
View attachment 197114View attachment 197114View attachment 197114
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:
1. BLUEBERRY!
2. There are so, SO many things on this list and I understand if the order is simply too much. If that's the case, the items on the list that are all in a clear SET (Zen, bathhouse, garden, etc) could be my only order. If you can take this order on I promise to work with you quickly and efficiently (that meme is so god damn tru omg)
3. Pick up, of course.
4. If you feel more BTB would be fair (Be honest, I know this is huge!) let me know and I'll re-do my order at a later date.
5. I'm on EST timezone. I am going to be sporadically on this weekend (today and tomorrow) but for sure, Monday-Friday, I'm on from 4pm-7pm. The sooner the better since springbreakendssoonandtestingandohgodijustwannaplayanimalcrossINNG
Thank you kindly!

OH GOSH! 200BTB would be fine if that was ok with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so generous!! ALSOO THAT SMALL TEXT LOLOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

❧❧
ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Bunny
❀FRIEND CODE: left ~
❀PAYMENT METHOD: tbt, i can do up to 170
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ihtnqHO7Th do you have any of them?
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: i can wait a while XD
❧❧

10BTB would be fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can deliver these either later tonight (few hours) or tomorrow, ill try and be on!

is 30BTB ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH GOSH! 200BTB would be fine if that was ok with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so generous!! ALSOO THAT SMALL TEXT LOLOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

10BTB would be fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can deliver these either later tonight (few hours) or tomorrow, ill try and be on!

Sounds great, thank you. Drop me a vm wherever you are ready :)

ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Tempest
❀FRIEND CODE: 2509-6525-5581
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 3 tbt
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: bandages
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Going offline for about an hour, but after that will be available all day!

Last edited:
ORDER FORM:
NAME: Karen
METHOD: is igb ok? I barely have bells
MoriDB LINK:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/hLFNtYkfjB
Blueberry

You already have my fc

ive recently change my rules to reflect the fact im not taking IGB anymore (i have no use for them!!)
BUT as stated if you dont have a large amount of BTB you can always give what you can afford. let me know!

ORDERS READY FOR PICKUP/DROP OFF:

-pickup(s)-
kawaii
greenvoldemort
bunny from tiger

-dropoff(s) needing to set a date and time for trade-
jopony​

Last edited:
ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Nozomi
❀FRIEND CODE: 3952-7590-9264
❀PAYMENT METHOD: TBT
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: This may be a long shot, but could you get bush starts? I need like 50 of both types of hydrangeas. If that isn't possible just lmk! ^_^
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Nope I'm good!
Blueberry! :p

ORDER FORM
❀NAME (ACNL): Nozomi
❀FRIEND CODE: 3952-7590-9264
❀PAYMENT METHOD: TBT
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: This may be a long shot, but could you get bush starts? I need like 50 of both types of hydrangeas. If that isn't possible just lmk! ^_^
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Nope I'm good!
Blueberry! :p

yep! i have pretty much all plants bushes trees etc !!! would you be able to pick up in the next 10 minutes?

hi hello again !!!
name: jessa
fc: 4871 8079 6138
payment method: tbt 35?
items needed:
Headkerchief
Chi-chi print tee
Circle banner
Bamboo grass
Dango
Kagamimochi
Medicine cabinet
thanks!

Last edited:
Yep! I can pay either 1 or 2 tbt per bush, I've been saving for literally no reason so I'd better use my tbt lol!

is 2each ok?:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi hello again !!!
name: jessa
fc: 4871 8079 6138
payment method: tbt 35?
items needed:
Headkerchief
Chi-chi print tee
Circle banner
Bamboo grass
Dango