April Birthstone (Diamond)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
99.5% (192) +
๐Ÿ‘‘๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ‘‘๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐Ÿ‘‘

ห—หห‹ RULES หŽหŠห—
1// list your desired item(s) IF YOU WANT MULTIPLES PLEASE LET ME KNOW and state your offer---payment in forum collectible(s) or BTB, currently not seeking IGB
2// please use order form at all times when placing an order
3// if you are ordering more than 26 items, it is an automatic pickup and needs to be picked up within 3 days (if time allows)
4// i will reply to the thread to confirm your order, and to discuss payment (if need be)
5// drop off preferred unless stated otherwise (ex. ordering more than 26 items)
6// estimated delivery time may vary--i work full time and may not always be available when you are, please be patient
7// i will personal message/visitor message you once your order is ready
8// if an influx of orders is received or very large orders, this thread will be temporarily closed to avoid backups

ORDER FORM
โœจTOWN NAME/CHARACTER NAME:
โœจFRIEND CODE:
โœจPAYMENT METHOD:
โœจITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:
โœจANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:

TYPES OF ITEMS AVAILABLE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):

? all furniture -- included but not limited to: special event, foreign DLC, unorderables, gracie grace, welcome amiibo, island exclusives, golden furniture, zodiac animal set, fortune cookie/Nintendo items, etc. just to name a few..
? all shirts, dresses, wetsuits, pants/skirts, socks/tights, hats/headwear, accessories, umbrellas, shoes
? all wallpaper and flooring
? all outside flowers (incl. hybrids)
? all fruit baskets (incl. perfect)
? bamboo baskets
? saplings
? cedar saplings
? all mushrooms (incl. rare)
? all bush starts (incl. hibiscus)
? lucky clovers
? fertilizer
? all fossils and their miniature models
? wrapping paper
? all seashells (incl. giant clam)
? beehive
? all gems (incl. silver and gold nuggets)
? pitfall seeds (incl. tricky)
? all K.K music (incl. album form and
seashell player form)

? all paper/stationary
? empty can, boot, old tire
? all art (incl. paintings, statues)
? all pics (incl. special characters)
? all gyroids
? all tools (incl. regular to gold)
? toy hammer
? megaphone
? timer
? sparkler
? roman candle
? party popper
? bubble wand
? all balloons (incl. bunny shaped and heart shaped)
? all pinwheels
? coffee
? fizzy apple juice
? throwing beans
? good-luck roll
? all ice-creams/soft-serves/scoops
? all wands (incl. glow)
? tweeter
? fountain firework
? mystery bag (purely for looks; when worn, appear as though you are carrying a sac over your shoulder)
? coffee beans (incl. normal to superb)
? chocolate coin
? candy/lollipop
? chocolate heart
? medicine
? butter, milk, vinegar, flour, sugar

***YOU CAN ALSO BUY IN GAME BELLS HERE WITH YOUR BTB/TBT***

Last edited:
Less time than I initially thought, thank you for doing this though!

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Aurora
FRIEND CODE: In sidebar
PAYMENT METHOD: 12 TBT for 4 visits (correct?)
ITEMS YOU WANT: Chelsea's set
WHEN YOU'RE AVAILABLE: Tonight for another 3 hours and a tomorrow for the majority of the day
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Sorry, but I'm unsure... does it work if only you time travel between orders, or must I time travel as well? o:

Name (ACNL): Vicky

Friend Code: 3625-7994-2514

Payment Method: IGB (675k amirite)

Items You Want: My Melody Dress, My Melody Hat, My Melody Shoes, Cinnamoroll Hat, Cinnamoroll Outfit, Cinnamoroll Sofa, Kiki and Lala Dress, Kiki and Lala Pin, Kiki and Lala Shoes, Kiki and Lala Wand, Pom Pom Purin Dress, Pom Pom Purin Hat, Pom Pom Purin Shoes, Pom Pom Purin Pudding

When You're Available: Now until 9:30 PM (Pacific Time Zone) and most of tomorrow also

Any Comments Or Questions: I do not own a lot of TBT and for the other option of paying ("25K/15K"), is it Bells from the in-game currency?

Last edited:
IF YOU LEFT A COMMENT BEFORE THE POST EDIT, YOUR PURCHASE IS UNAFFECTED

PLEASE READ OVER THE POST​

- - - Post Merge - - -

NAME (ACNL): Aurora
FRIEND CODE: In sidebar
PAYMENT METHOD: 12 TBT for 4 visits (correct?)
ITEMS YOU WANT: Chelsea's set
WHEN YOU'RE AVAILABLE: Tonight for another 3 hours and a tomorrow for the majority of the day
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Sorry, but I'm unsure... does it work if only you time travel between orders, or must I time travel as well? o:

hiya! i will be getting you the set for 12BTB!! i'll let you know when it's ready

Name (ACNL): Vicky

Friend Code: 3625-7994-2514

Payment Method: IGB (675k amirite)

Items You Want: My Melody Dress, My Melody Hat, My Melody Shoes, Cinnamoroll Hat, Cinnamoroll Outfit, Cinnamoroll Sofa, Kiki and Lala Dress, Kiki and Lala Pin, Kiki and Lala Shoes, Kiki and Lala Wand, Pom Pom Purin Dress, Pom Pom Purin Hat, Pom Pom Purin Shoes, Pom Pom Purin Pudding

When You're Available: Now until 9:30 PM (Pacific Time Zone) and most of tomorrow also

Any Comments Or Questions: I do not own a lot of TBT and for the other option of paying ("25K/15K"), is it Bells from the in-game currency?

hello!! 675K for the items sounds fine!! i'll let you know when i have all the items gathered together. (and yes it is IGB! i will note that in the post, thank you!)

thank you for your patience

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Ms. Lava
FRIEND CODE: 5258-2223-3470
PAYMENT METHOD: IGB
ITEMS YOU WANT: honestly, all items, from each RV. Your posting is a dream come true!
I know this will take time, and I can only offer IGB as compensation, but I can offer $2.5Million per RV or $15Million for the lot. If that is cool with you, and no rush, I know this will take time. Order I would like to receive items, if you are agreeable on fee, is
1. Chelsea
2. Etoile
3. Marty
4. Chai
5. Rilla
6. Toby

We can do one RV worth at a time, and I appreciate this could take time, so whatever schedule you can do, is great.

AVAILABILITY: Whenever, usually nights and weekends.
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:
You are SO awesome for offering these items, and I hope we can make a deal. <3

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Carolyn (from the town of Squid)
FRIEND CODE: 2079-6865-4346.
PAYMENT METHOD: BTB; total 141 BTB
ITEMS YOU WANT: Hello Kitty dress & outfit & shoes & floor, Pompompurin full set (excluding the pudding), Kiki and Lala wand & wall & floor, Cinnamoroll shoes & jacket & outfit, My Melody table, Keroppi tray & green gingham shorts & green loafers & red striped socks & suspenders shirt
AVAILABILITY: Dec 31 from 1-11:45 PM PST, Jan 1 about 10-11 PM, Jan 2 not sure but I'll let you know if you gather all the items by this date :3
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Just to make sure, you're going to collect all the items and pay the MEOW coupons, right? ouo Also please let me know if I messed up the calculations for the grand total!

Last edited:
name: cailey
fc: sidebar
payment: tbt , 9
items: kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala dress
availability: now? whenever
questions: nope!

ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Just to make sure, you're going to collect all the items and pay the MEOW coupons, right?

yes:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

name: cailey
fc: sidebar
payment: tbt , 9
items: kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala dress
availability: now? whenever
questions: nope!

hiya!! it's about 5am here so I'll be on later today, I'll let you know when I have all your items together!! won't take long at all

Last edited:
Hey! : D If you can trade now pretty quickly, I'm available! I'll update you though if my parents decide we need to leave earlier than I expect.

Hi!

Added you, and have bells out ready/waiting for delivery of the first two RVs items,
*Chelsea
*Etoile

Let me know when you are ready and I will open my gate.

Bells for the first RV are on the ground, with a present for you!

Thanks so much!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Hi!

Added you, and have bells out ready/waiting for delivery of the first two RVs items,
*Chelsea
*Etoile

Let me know when you are ready and I will open my gate.

Bells for the first RV are on the ground, with a present for you!

Thanks so much!

Hope to see you soon!!!

doesn't say that you're online?? make sure you added the friend code in the post and not the one in the sidebar

NAME (ACNL): Edomonda
FRIEND CODE: 1418-8128-1920
PAYMENT METHOD: 20,000,000 in game bells
ITEMS YOU WANT: 1. Chelsea
2. Etoile
3. Marty
4. Chai
5. Rilla
6. Toby

AVAILABILITY: ANY time.
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I want the Furnitures and clothes and accessories from all set. Thank you very much.

AlienAlienLost.

Back