• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ๐Ÿ‘‘๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐Ÿ‘‘

hii! i would use the order form, but i just have one question. Do you have any clovers?

โ€NAME (ACNL): Ludere
โ€FRIEND CODE: 1005-8493-2770
โ€PAYMENT METHOD: 50 TBT(?)
โ€ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: Donut Cushion, 24-hour-shop clock, Hot-snack case, 24-hour-shop baskets, shop coffee machine, shop ice-cream case, sushi bench, 24-hour shop banner. (I believe these are all of the new items)
โ€ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Nope!

I'm looking for any of the following items, i would like to pay in IGB if thats okay.
Cushion
Tea Set
Tea Table
Rice Bales
Tatami bed
Tokonama

hii! i would use the order form, but i just have one question. Do you have any clovers?

yep! just name an amount. depending on how large your order is it will have to be a pick up though

โ€ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: Donut Cushion, 24-hour-shop clock, Hot-snack case, 24-hour-shop baskets, shop coffee machine, shop ice-cream case, sushi bench, 24-hour shop banner. (I believe these are all of the new items)

sure sounds good, depending on your and my availability could be delivered by tonight/tomorrow!

I'm looking for any of the following items, i would like to pay in IGB if thats okay.
Cushion
Tea Set
Tea Table
Rice Bales
Tatami bed
Tokonama

im not really taking IGB right now, did you read any of my rules?

NAME:(ACNL):Karen
FRIEND CODE: 4614-0515-2738
ITEMS YOU WANT: http://moridb.com/catalogs/fPv9ns8aZY?limit=50&offset=0
Any comments or questions: sorry if the list is really long! You don't have to give me everything! Also if the link is wrong please pm me! I will be paying Igb, is 1 million or 2 million enough?

Blueberries are great

HI the list is long but its doable, you'll just have to come pick all of it up once its complete. it will take probably a day or two depending on availability!!

WAITING FOR PICKUP/DROP OFF
kxku
jessawbu
kawaii
dinodymo
gabuie

im also noticing people arent completely reading the rules and following instruction, if this is the case i can hop over your order and ignore it completely. you not following instruction shows me that you may not be a good customer AND you will not listen/be punctual.

thanks everybody

Yes i read all your rules, i dont wanna fill out a form yet because i wasnt even sure which items you had. And you never said you werent accepting IGB you just said you PREFER tbt.

Name- TheGreatBrain
FC- 1134-7829-3310
Payment method-btb
items wanted- nintend dogs from fortune cookies. ( if you have them). One of each ( I think there's 5 or 6 different ones). Is 5 btb each ok?
Town name- Cherish with mayor Annette.
Blueberry.

Last edited:
Yes i read all your rules, i dont wanna fill out a form yet because i wasnt even sure which items you had. And you never said you werent accepting IGB you just said you PREFER tbt.

i know what my rules say lol. i dont need to fulfill your order if i dont want to:) thanks!!

Name- TheGreatBrain
FC- 1134-7829-3310
Payment method-btb
items wanted- nintend dogs from fortune cookies. ( if you have them). One of each ( I think there's 5 or 6 different ones). Is 5 btb each ok?
Blueberry.

yes! i do have them

Hi! umm by any chance do you sell museum art pieces?

i doooooo !!!

DO NOT COMMENT AFTER THIS COMMENT WITH AN ORDER UNTIL MY NEXT BUMP!!! (it will be ignored) EDIT: i have bumped the thread)

IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS ORDERER AND WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION/ETC. PM ME OR VM ME.

GETTING ALL IMPENDING ORDERS FINISHED TODAY/TOMORROW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, MY LIFE IRL HAS BEEN GETTING BUSIER AND BUSIER AND I FINALLY HAVE SOME FREE TIME. IT ALSO HELPS IF WE SET UP A MEETING TIME!!! THANK YOU EVERYBODY xx

Last edited:

i'll make sure to include all the new items incase they werent all listed dont worry!!! this can be delivered later today if you are available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name- TheGreatBrain
FC- 1134-7829-3310
Payment method-btb
Blueberry.

this will be ready for drop off later today if you are available:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! umm by any chance do you sell museum art pieces?

obvi just need a list of what you need

- - - Post Merge - - -

โงโง
boop

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, still waiting on these people for drop off:
kawaii
dinodymo
kxku

Hiya! :D
I was wondering, what's the limit of items you can order approx? I'm looking for lots of bush starts and hybrids.

I just got home from work. Aae you available?

i just got home as well!
i can trade in a bit i'll send you a vm when im ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! :D
I was wondering, what's the limit of items you can order approx? I'm looking for lots of bush starts and hybrids.

there is technically no limit, but if you order more than 16 you have to pick them up from my town (also i need to have the space of course)

i just got home as well!
i can trade in a bit i'll send you a vm when im ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is technically no limit, but if you order more than 16 you have to pick them up from my town (also i need to have the space of course)
Sweet! I don't mind picking up the items. C: Thanks for responding! Are you taking new orders or are you loaded? I just don't wanna overload you or anything.

Sweet! I don't mind picking up the items. C: Thanks for responding! Are you taking new orders or are you loaded? I just don't wanna overload you or anything.

i am taking new orders, yes:)
all other ones are ready and caught up!

depending on how many items you would like you might have to wait for MarshalCrossing to pick up their order first !!
they had a 200+ item order lol.

let me know how many you'd like?

200+ items? Then mine is just fine! I felt bad ordering a lot. xD

โ€NAME (ACNL): Vivian
โ€FRIEND CODE: 3067-5301-0551
โ€PAYMENT METHOD: 280 TBT?
โ€ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: 70 white carnations and 70 pink carnations!
โ€ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Thank you SO much!!

blueberry c:

Last edited:
200+ items? Then mine is just fine! I felt bad ordering a lot. xD

โ€NAME (ACNL): Vivian
โ€FRIEND CODE: 3067-5301-0551
โ€PAYMENT METHOD: 280 TBT?
โ€ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link: 70 white carnations and 70 pink carnations!
โ€ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Thank you SO much!!

blueberry c:

sounds good, hoping it gets picked up soon! i'll let ya know

Back